The Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod is the upgraded version of the most popular output technology in Sigelei's line-up, capable of firing up to 213W with versatile temperature control suites and a visually-striking structural design.
Carrying on the groundbreaking and trendsetting technology by Sigelei, the Fuchai 213W maintains similar chipset to the Sigelei 213W, with native support for Kanthal, Titanium, Ni200 Nickel, and Stainless Steel heating elements with the inclusion of TCR-like and TFR functionality.
Furthermore, the progressive internal system allows 5 Coil Memory bank to improve upon customization factor and Power Up configurations to create a sophisticated output technology for superior operational usage. The apparatus of the device maintains a sharp industrialized design with a soft contour in aluminum alloy construction for an astonishing statement piece. With the integration of a comprehensive chipset with a visually striking chassis, the Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod is the perfect balance between performance, form factor, and value.
Features & specs
- Dimensions: 88 x 44 x 29mm
- Material: aluminum space frame
- Wattage range: 10-213W
- Temperature range: 200-570°F / 100-300°C
- Voltage output: 1.0-7.5V
- Voltage input: 6.4-8.4V
- Requires two 18650 batteries (not included)
- Firing modes: VW, TC (Ni200, Ti, SS), TCR (Temperature Coefficient Of Resistivity), TFR (Temperature Factor Of Resistivity)
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- Fast balance charging support (Micro USB): DC5V/2A
- Brass 510 pin
- Spring loaded 510 pin
- OLED screen layout
- Battery door panel
- Sigelei Fuchai 213W Mod
- User manual
- Micro USB charging cable
- Security code card
This product does NOT contain nicotine