The SMOK SCAR-P3 Pod Mod Kit is a water, dust and shock proof electronic cigarette (e-cigarette)! If you're familiar with the SMOK RPM80 vape kit, then you'll love this one as it's practically the same in most ways. The SCAR-P3 is also compatible with RPM Coils which have enough variety to suit different vape styles and easily give you great flavour from your choice of e-liquid.
A pod as large as a tank
You don't have to get a tank to have over 5mL of e-liquid capacity anymore. The SCAR-P3 pods have a generous 5.5mL e-liquid capacity! With the lower wattage that this mod pod is vaped at, that e-liquid could last you all day! Well, that depends... If it's glued to your mouth, then you may have to re-fill. No judgement, just speaking from experience. Haha
You will know when to top up your e-juice via the easy, top-fill rubber plug, as these almost-clear pods allow you to easily see your juice level. Add to that a built-in, slim drip tip (mouth piece) and the impressive RPM Mesh Coils and you have the makings of a great throat hit.
Important note: These pods are only compatible with this kit and not cross-compatible with the SCAR-P5 or their predecessors, the RPM80/RPM80 Pro Pod Kits.
The SCAR-P3 is definitely a pod mod, as it has a 0.96-inch screen with adjustable wattage (unlike regular pods), with similar protections and features to that of a regular mod, including:
- coil recognition - figures out what coil is in and shows the best wattage
- eight-second cut off - no lighting fires in your pocket through accidental pressing of the fire button
- short circuit protection
- over heating protection
- low battery warning.
It uses the IQ-80 chip which promises extremely fast fire. It's not just beautiful on the inside, though... The smaller cut-out panels of the body that you see are actually leather! Soft leather, to be exact, and it almost feels like silk on your skin. Other parts of the body are zinc alloy. It's a nice combination which apart from making it look sexy, we think may also act as additional grip and definitely makes it very comfortable to hold.
It also has a 2000mAh internal battery. Not too shabby! The battery capacity is perfect for the up to 80W of adjustable power this kit can handle. At lower wattage vaping, this could last you a day before charging. Even if you do need to recharge, the SCAR-P3 promises fast charging through a Type C charging cable.
IP67 rated - water, dust and shock proof
What's IP67? It is a protection rating:
- IP (Ingress Protection) is the rate at which the product will remain protected and fully operational in most applications, including those where the device is exposed to water spray, rain, debris etc.
- The '6' indicates the device is completely protected against objects from entering, including dust.
- The '7' indicates that it can be completely submerged in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes before moisture penetrates the housing.
It is unclear whether this rating also relates to the pod itself.
Please note: this product does not contain nicotine.
Features & specs
- Dimensions: 110 x 32.3 x 27mm
- Weight: 105g
- 5.5mL e-liquid capacity
- OLED display screen
- 2000mAh built-in battery
- Wattage range: 5-80W
- Coil compatibility: RPM and RPM 2 coils
- Max charging current: 1.1A
- IP67 rated - water, dust and shock proof
- Magnetic pod
- SCAR-P3 Mod
- SCAR-P3 RPM 2 Pod with RPM 2 Mesh 0.16ohm Mesh Coil
- SCAR-P3 RPM Pod with RPM Mesh 0.4 ohm coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love my Smok Scar P3.
Fits great in my hand, sits in my pocket when I'm at work, battery lasts ages, and the size of the pod is really good
I would recommend the Scar P3 to anyone, and I even bought one for a friend :-)
This is a good size unit and great in your hand. Easy to attach pods with magnet clip. Simple to use and read display.
Quick to charge.
Battery really doesn’t last long on a full charge. The seems to leak or condensation between the pod and unit connection.
Air holes fair too large and not adjustable, need to cover one of them with a finger.