POPREEL PK1 Pod Kit by Uwell makes vaping easy-peasy for all vapers, especially beginner vapers since this vaping device is draw-activated (auto-draw) with no buttons! The pastel-coloured Uwell Popreel PK1 is almost a fashion statement with its matching coloured mouthpiece that pops off for easy top-fill of your disposable, 2mL vape juice capacity Uwell Popreel P1 Pod. Plus, you can hang the light-weight Popreel PK1 Vape Kit around your neck with the included lanyard and mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape (a cigarette-style draw) most of the day on its 520mAh battery.
Check out the quick Uwell Popreel PK1 Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, a popular and trusted YouTube vape reviewer, to see the Popreel PK1 in action.
The Popreel PK1 Pod Kit has a big brother! The Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Kit is taller, uses the same Popreel P1 Pods and has a slightly smaller battery capacity!
Vape and throw Popreel P1 Pods
Don’t vape and throw your Uwell Popreel P1 Pods against the wall! Nor should you throw away the entire pod kit… What we mean is that Popreel P1 Replacement Pods are disposable, so once they no longer vape well (less vapour, burned taste, leaking etc) you simply throw the small pod out and replace it with a new one. More easy features of the Popreel P1 Pods include its:
- e-liquid measuring lines help you determine how much e-liquid you go through
- clear e-liquid window which also indicates the minimum fill level when your e-liquid reaches the bottom of the window
- simple top-fill by pushing off the drip tip/mouthpiece and filling via the red-membrane-covered fill port (only suited to needle-nosed, unicorn e-liquid bottles)
- low vape cloud production and low-wattage vaping from the built-in 1.2 ohm coils
- 2mL vape juice capacity which is plenty for low-wattage vaping
- colourful mouthpieces that match the vape kit. Keep your mouthpieces and cross-match your Popreel P1 Mod/Battery with any of the drip tip pastel colours
- Uwell Pro-Focs Flavour Adjustment Technology used to develop the Popreel P1 Pods ensures good vapour flavour
- slim bore mouthpiece to restrict your draw for MTL vaping
- secure magnetic connection so your Popreel P1 Pod doesn’t go astray
- cross compatibility with the Popreel PK1’s bigger brother, the Uwell Popreel P1.
Made for MTL vaping
The Uwell Popreel PK1 Pod Vapouriser screams ‘MTL vape me’! MTL vaping is a cigarette-style draw where you draw and hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to your lungs.
The small air inlet hole on the Popreel PK1 Battery/Mod keeps the draws restricted, along with the high-resistance, low-wattage Popreel P1 Pods and their slim bore mouthpiece. It’s a perfect MTL draw!
The short and stout Popreel PK1 Battery
Unlike it’s almost twin brother, the Popreel P1 Pod Kit, the Uwell Popreel PK1 Battery is short and square shaped, similar to the Caliburn KOKO Pod Kits by Uwell. The Popreel PK1 Battery’s quaint size makes it easy to carry and it almost disappears in your palm. More miniature features of the Popreel PK1 Mod include its:
- close similarities with its taller brother as they are the same in every way except battery capacity, size and shape, allowing you to have the exact same vaping experience from two differently-sized vape kits
- 520mAh built-in battery which is surprisingly bigger than it’s brother’s and should last you most of the day, depending on how much you vape
- durable, dual-layer plastic coating that protects the beautiful Popreel PK1 pastel colour from fading and makes it incredibly smooth to touch
- light weight of only 35.9g
- auto-draw vaping, simply requiring you to draw on the mouthpiece to vape
- small airflow hole for perfectly-restricted MTL draws
- ridiculously easy to use with its auto-draw and lack of buttons; just fill and vape
- hassle-free carry since without buttons, it won’t accidentally fire in your pocket
- unique pastel colours, dubbed ‘macaron’ colours by Uwell, with a water ripple design beneath the durable, dual-layer, clear protective shell to keep you calm all day
- includes a lanyard so you can hang the Popreel PK1 around your neck for convenience
- great build quality
- type c charging.
It’s THAT easy to vape with the Uwell Popreel PK1 Pod Vape Kit and if you’re a fan of the calming pastel colours it comes in, this is your vapouriser! It’s especially perfect if you’re a beginner vaper as it requires minimal maintenance and vape know-how.
- Popreel P1 Pods are not compatible with the Popreel N1 or Caliburn Kits.
- Remove the plastic protective sticker at the bottom of the pod before vaping.
- The Uwell Popreel PK1 Pod Kit does not come with a charging cable but don’t worry if you don’t have one, you can pick up a Type C charging cable from us right now.
- You only get one pod in the kit so we recommend purchasing a pack of Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Replacements now so you have spares when this pod needs replacing.
- Make sure you prime the pod’s coil first before vaping by filling it up with e-liquid and letting is sit for five minutes. This ensures the cotton in the coil is saturated with vape juice to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Popreel PK1 Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Popreel PK1 Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 70.4 x 45 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 35.9g
- Pod: 2mL vape juice capacity
- Output: 13W
- Battery: 520mAh capacity, built-in
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Draw-activated vape (auto-draw, no buttons)
- Top-filling pod
- Magnetic connection of pod
- Low cloud production
- Battery indicator light
- Compatible with Uwell Popreel P1 Pods
- Uwell Popreel PK1 Battery
- Uwell Popreel P1 1.2 ohm Pod Cartridge
- User manual
- Drip tip/mouthpiece (spare)
- Silicone lanyard
This product does NOT contain nicotine