POPREEL P1 Pod Kit by Uwell is what you’ll be vaping when you’re on the go or to start your vaping journey as a beginner vaper. Why? Well, the Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Vape Kit is extremely easy to use with simple draw-activated vaping (no buttons), has disposable Pro-Focs Flavour Tech Popreel P1 Pods for good vapour flavour, an e-liquid window so you don’t burn your coil and a 400mAh built-in battery for most-of-the-day vaping. The Popreel P1 Kit is also super light-weight (32g) and sports restricted airflow for great mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping (a cigarette-style draw).
Watch the short Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, an awesome YouTube vape reviewer, to see the Popreel P1 in action.
The Popreel P1 Pod Kit has a baby brother! The Uwell Popreel PK1 Pod Kit is shorter, uses the same Popreel P1 Pods, comes with a lanyard and actually has a slightly bigger battery!
Popreel P1 Pod: when juice is low, you’ll know
The Uwell Popreel P1 Pod has a unique, cut-out window that gives you a three-direction view of your e-liquid. It will literally show you when it’s time to top-up the Popreel P1 Pod because the bottom of that e-liquid window pretty much lines up with the minimum fill level of the pod! More convenient features of the Uwell Popreel P1 Pods include its:
- e-liquid measuring lines to show you how much e-juice you go through
- easy top-fill by pushing off the drip tip/mouthpiece and filling via the red-membrane-covered fill port (only suited to needle-nosed, unicorn e-liquid bottles)
- disposability so when your Popreel P1 Pod no longer vapes well (gurgling, less flavour, less clouds etc) you just throw it away and replace it with a new pod
- low to medium cloud production and low-wattage vaping from the built-in 1.2 ohm coils
- 2mL vape juice capacity which is pretty standard for pod kits of its kind
- colourful mouthpiece that matches the mod which you can keep and cross-match your Popreel P1 Mod/Battery with any of the drip tip pastel colours
- Uwell Pro-Focs Flavour Adjustment Technology that ensures good vapour flavour
- slim bore mouthpiece for excellent MTL vaping
- secure magnetic connection so your Popreel P1 Pod doesn’t go wondering
- leak-proof design for vaping without the mess of leaking e-juice
- cross compatibility with the Popreel P1’s partner in vape-crime, the Uwell Popreel PK1 (same in most ways except smaller size with slightly larger battery).
MTL vape all the way home
Yes, this little Uwell Popreel P1 piggie MTL-vaped all the way home, purely because it was well equipped to do so. The small airflow hole on the Popreel P1 Battery, high-resistance, low-wattage, 1.2 ohm, built-in coil of the Popreel P1 Pod and slim bore of the mouthpiece are a great combination for MTL vaping (a cigarette-style draw where vapour is inhaled to the mouth, held briefly, then inhaled to the lungs).
Durable plastic exterior of Popreel P1
Uwell manages to out-do itself with the upgraded kits it designs. The Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Kit, for example, is the upgraded version of the MTL-vaping master, the Popreel N1 Pod Kit. Part of its upgrade is the dual-layer plastic coating shell that feels incredibly smooth to touch, makes the Popreel Mod more durable and protects its beautiful pastel colour from fading over time. Pretty neat, right? Wait, the ‘Yearn Neat’ is another stick-style Uwell pod kit! Haha!
Anyway, more features you’re going to love about the Popreel P1 Mod or Battery include its:
- 400mAh built-in battery capacity that should last you most of the day at the maximum 13W you vape at, depending on how much you vape
- light weight of only 30.2g
- auto-draw vaping which simply requires you to draw on the mouthpiece to vape
- small airflow hole for perfectly-restricted MTL draws
extremely easy to use with its auto-draw and lack of buttons which can complicate vaping for beginners
- worry-free carry since without buttons, it won’t accidentally fire in your pocket or bag
- memorable pastel colours, referred to as ‘macaron’ colours by Uwell, with a water ripple design beneath the durable, dual-layer, protective shell to keep you calm all day
- great build quality
- type c charging.
That’s pretty much all folks! The super-easy-to-use Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Kit simplifies your vape life and is therefore perfect for beginner vapers! That Popreel P1 Pod e-liquid window has to be our favourite feature since some of us here at VapourOxide Australia, forget to check our pod juice levels when they’re hidden inside the battery.
- Popreel P1 Pods are not compatible with the Popreel N1 or Caliburn Kits.
- Remove the plastic protective sticker at the bottom of the pod before vaping.
- The Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Kit does not come with a charging cable but don’t worry, if you don’t have one you can pick up a Type C charging cable from us right now.
- You only get one pod in the kit so we recommend purchasing a pack of Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Replacements now so you have spares when this pod needs replacing.
- Make sure you prime the pod’s coil first before vaping by filling it up with e-liquid and letting is sit for five minutes. This ensures the cotton in the coil is saturated with vape juice to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Popreel P1 Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Popreel P1 Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 108.2 x 22.5 x 13.2mm
- Weight: 30.2g
- Pod: 2mL vape juice capacity
- Output: 13W
- Battery: 400mAh capacity, built-in
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Draw-activated vape (auto-draw, no buttons)
- Top-filling pod
- Magnetic connection of pod
- Low cloud production
- Battery indicator light
- Compatible with Uwell Popreel P1 Pods
- Uwell Popreel P1 Pod Kit
- Uwell Popreel P1 1.2 ohm Pod Cartridge
- User manual
- Drip tip (spare)
This product does NOT contain nicotine