The VooPoo PnP Coils have a wide range of coil types to suit any vaping style. They are cross-compatible with various VooPoo pod kits, such as:
Who knows, maybe VooPoo will make more electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) that are compatible with PnP Coils since many vapers are happy with their performance. Leave us your PnP Coil review and tell us what you think!
- For a higher volume of output we suggest using the PnP-VM1 or PnP-VM4 Mesh coils which run between 20-40w
- For a tighter, lower volume draw, we recommend the PnP-R1 run between 12-18w.
Build your own coil?
Check out the rebuildable atomiser (RBA) coil that VooPoo has to further fine-tune your vaping experience. They are sold individually and include tools, coils and cotton to get you vaping as quickly as possible.
Only recommended for advanced vapers.
- 0.15ohm PnP-VM6 mesh coils (60-80w)
- 0.2ohm PnP-VM5 mesh coils (40-60w)
- 0.3ohm PnP-VM1 mesh coils (32-40w)
- 0.45ohm PnP-VM3 mesh coils (25-35w)
- 0.6ohm PnP-TM1 mesh coils (20-25w)
- 0.6ohm PnP-VM4 mesh coils (20-28w)
- 0.8ohm PnP-R1 dual coils (12-18w)
- 1.2ohm PnP-TR1 regular coil (10-15w)
- 1.2ohm PnP-C1 ceramic (10-15w)
- PnP-RBA (rebuildable)
- Available in 5pcs per pack.
- 5 x VooPoo PnP coils
- 1 x PnP-RBA with two accessory bags
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So Voopoo have made a firmware update available on their website and once I'd updated that on my devices they now run perfectly. The new VM4 0.6 coil is perfect for my freebase nics (upto 12mg) and the R1 0.8 is great for my nic salts (less than or eqaul to 35mg). So its my Zeros through the day and my Vincis at home (nights & weekends). Thank you VapourOxide. Great service and great prices.
The device is pretty good. The flavour is awesome, whether you use the 0.3 coil or the 0.8 coil. It holds heaps of eLiquid and it has a big battery and charges up pretty fast. So why only 4 stars? Because of the 3 devices I've purchased (only one from Vapouroxide) one couldn't be turned on except when connected to a charging cable and one of the other two goes into deep sleep from time to time. So only one device acts as it should out of the box. Speaking of "as it should", even that's an issue because even though the device has variable wattage, it forgets your setting at the end of every day or when you change the pod out, even if the new pod has the same coil installed. This is nit picky stuff, but none of my other device forget my settings or reset when I change heads unless the coil is different. Don't get me wrong, I'm using it, but it's a shame that the gene chip is, in my opinion, a dud.