VooPoo PnP Coils have a wide range of vape coil types to suit any vaping style with choices of mesh, ceramic and cotton cores. They are cross-compatible with various VooPoo electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) and vape accessories, such as:
- Argus Air Mod Pod 25W Kit
Argus GT PnP Tank 160W Kit
Argus Pro Mod Pod 80W Kit
DRAG Mini Refresh PnP Pod Tank 117W Kit
- DRAG 2 Refresh PnP Pod Tank 177W Kit
DRAG S Mod Pod 60W Kit
- DRAG X Mod Pod 80W Kit
- PnP MTL Replacement Pods
- PnP Pod Tank
- PnP Replacement Pods
Vinci Mod Pod 40W Kit
Vinci X Mod Pod 70W Kit
- V Suit Mod Pod 40W Kit.
Who knows? Maybe VooPoo will make even more vapourisers that are compatible with PnP Coils since many so many Australian and international vapers are uber-satisfied with their vape performance. Leave us your PnP Coil review and share your PnP Coil vaping experience.
Important note for selecting coils
Please check the maximum wattage of the VooPoo vapouriser you are using and match it with the appropriate coils. For example:
- The Argus Air Mod Pod has a maximum of 25W, so only PnP coils that require 25W or less are suitable for this pod kit.
- The Drag X, on the other hand, has a maximum of 80W so you can use any PnP Coil you like, depending on your vaping style or preference.
By doing this, you will avoid purchasing the wrong coils for the VooPoo e-cigarette you are using. If you need help working out which coil you need, please contact us, we're always happy to help.
- For a higher volume of output we suggest using the PnP-VM1 or PnP-VM4 Mesh coils which run between 20-40W.
- For a tighter, lower volume draw, we recommend the PnP-R1 run between 12-18W.
Build your own coil?
Check out the rebuildable atomiser (RBA) coil that VooPoo has to further fine-tune your vaping experience. They are sold individually and include tools, coils and cotton to get you vaping as quickly as possible.
Only recommended for advanced vapers.
- 0.15 ohm PnP-VM6 mesh coils (60-80w)
- 0.2 ohm PnP-VM5 mesh coils (40-60w)
- 0.3 ohm PnP-VM1 mesh coils (32-40w)
- 0.45 ohm PnP-VM3 mesh coils (25-35w)
- 0.6 ohm PnP-TM1 mesh coils (20-25w)
- 0.6 ohm PnP-VM4 mesh coils (20-28w)
- 0.8 ohm PnP-TM2 mesh coils (12-18w)
- 0.8 ohm PnP-R1 dual coils (12-18w)
- 1.2 ohm PnP-TR1 regular coil (10-15w)
- 1.2 ohm PnP-C1 ceramic (10-15w)
- PnP-RBA (rebuildable)
- Available in 5 coils per pack.
- 5 x VooPoo PnP coils
- 1 x PnP-RBA with two accessory bags
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So Voopoo have made a firmware update available on their website and once I'd updated that on my devices they now run perfectly. The new VM4 0.6 coil is perfect for my freebase nics (upto 12mg) and the R1 0.8 is great for my nic salts (less than or eqaul to 35mg). So its my Zeros through the day and my Vincis at home (nights & weekends). Thank you VapourOxide. Great service and great prices.
The device is pretty good. The flavour is awesome, whether you use the 0.3 coil or the 0.8 coil. It holds heaps of eLiquid and it has a big battery and charges up pretty fast. So why only 4 stars? Because of the 3 devices I've purchased (only one from Vapouroxide) one couldn't be turned on except when connected to a charging cable and one of the other two goes into deep sleep from time to time. So only one device acts as it should out of the box. Speaking of "as it should", even that's an issue because even though the device has variable wattage, it forgets your setting at the end of every day or when you change the pod out, even if the new pod has the same coil installed. This is nit picky stuff, but none of my other device forget my settings or reset when I change heads unless the coil is different. Don't get me wrong, I'm using it, but it's a shame that the gene chip is, in my opinion, a dud.