PAX 3.5 Complete Dry Herb Vapouriser by PAX is capable of vapourising both dry herb and oil concentrates, maintaining its reputation in its upgraded form as one of the most highly-regarded and well-known dry herb vapourisers. PAX 3.5 Complete Kit comes with all the attachments (oven lids, screens, maintenance kit) you need to vape any way you like.
This dry herb vapouriser also offers discreet, portable dry herb and concentrates vaping with the ability to customise your vaping experience via your android smartphone and vape all day on its large 3500mAh built-in battery that charges on a modern, magnetic dock.
Safety auto shut-off in Pax 3.5 Vapouriser
Your Pax 3.5 Dry Herb Vapouriser is intelligent enough to keep you safe and save you money by preserving your heating elements and vaping material. It does so by having a motion sensor for automatic stand-by and shut-off feature that activates when the Pax 3.5 has not been moves for a certain amount of time:
- 30 seconds unmoved - auto stand-by mode where it lowers heating
- three minutes unmoved - auto shut-off which stops all heating and you must turn it back on to use (by holding down mouth piece).
This may not be a feature loved by everyone but it's better to be safe than sorry! More intelligent feature of the Pax 3.5 include its:
magnetic charging dock that you lay your Pax 3.5 Vapouriser on horizontally to charge
- four petal-like LED lights that indicate when the Pax 3.5 is ready to vape, battery status and temperature levels
ready to vape green lights indicated by all four petal LED lights turning green after pulsing purple
- quick 30 - 45 second heat up time (may vary between draws or first time heating up after a charge)
lip-sensing mouthpiece which activates intelligent heating and cooling for consistent draws when it senses you drawing on the device
3500mAh built-in battery for a day's worth of vaping on one charge
- large anodised aluminium chamber that fits more than 0.3g
- four temperature levels selected by pressing down the mouthpiece for two seconds, then clicking once at a time to scroll through levels. The petal lights indicate what setting you're on:
- one green light: 182°C
- two yellow lights: 193°C
- three orange lights: 204°C
- four red lights: 215°C
- hold down mouthpiece for two seconds again to set your temp
- two mouthpieces included – one discreet flat that you vape via a small thin cut out and one short duck-billed that sticks out at the top of the Pax 3.5 Vapouriser for comfort
Android Smartphone App to control and customise your Pax 3.5. Settings include:
- precision temperature control
- locking remotely so others can't use it
- optional pre-set vaping modes including Stealth Mode, Flavour Mode, Efficiency Mode and Boost Mode. The Pax 3.5 Vapouriser will automatically adjust its settings to achieve the your desired experience
- customising colour and brightness of the four petal lights
- all chambers hidden at the bottom of the Pax 3.5, logically allowing air to travel from the bottom to the top of of the device when you draw
concentrate chamber lid included that replaces the dry herb chamber at the bottom of the PAX 3.5 and lets you vape wax and thick oils
- extra screens and oven/chamber lids to customise the way you pack and vape your Pax 3.5 Vapouriser
- packing tool that can be used as a key ring to help you pack on the go
smooth vapour flavour with low to medium cloud production
- more airflow via the chamber ridges that also help to heat consistently
- quick turn-off by pressing down the mouthpiece for three seconds
- maintenance kit which includes pipe cleaners to look after your Pax 3.5 Dry Herb Vapouriser.
If you're loving what you're reading about the Pax 3.5 Complete Dry Herb Vapouriser Kit but aren't really interested in all the extra attachments like the concentrates chamber and extra screens, check out the Pax 3.5 Basic Dry Herb Vapouriser Kit which also costs a little less.
- It is normal that the concentrate oil can/chamber/lid does not sit flush to the bottom of the Pax 3.5 when installed to allow for more airflow.
- The kit does not include any dry herb or concentrates.
- Please be extremely careful with the type of concentrates you choose to vape and ensure there are no added chemicals, such as vitamin e acetate which caused e-cigarette or vaping associated lung injury (EVALI).
- Ensure your Pax 3.5 Dry Herb Vapouriser is off when you are filling it with concentrate or dry herb.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Pax 3.5 Dry Herb Vapouriser. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
PAX 3.5 Dry Herb Vaporiser features & specs
- Four LED Lights, known as petals, show temperature status, battery status, and current mode/setting
- Conduction-style oven – quick heat up time
- Motion sensor – activates automatic standby/shut off
- Lip-sensing mouthpiece
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-ion Battery (built-in)
- Magnetic USB charging dock
- Large Anodised Aluminium Chamber (fits more than 0.3g)
- Party Mode – with light effects and games
- Temperature rage: 182-215°C
- Android Smartphone App to customise PAX 3.5 settings
- Herb and concentrate option included
- Three oven/chamber lid options included
- Haptic feedback – vibrate when it turns on and when ready to vape
- Chamber ridges allow extra airflow and more heating consistency
- 10-year limited warranty
- PAX 3.5 Device
- 10-year limited warranty
- Maintenance kit
- 2 x Mouth pieces
- User manual
- Multi-functional packing tool
- Three spare screens
- Three oven lid options:
- Standard oven lid (same as PAX 2)
- Oven lid with concentrates canister attached (for wax and thick oils)
- Half-pack oven lid (this oven lid allows you to pack the chamber half way)
This product does NOT contain nicotine