The FreeMax Onnix Pod Kit is a compact pod system with three levels of adjustable power output and adjustable airflow to cater for both mouth-to-lung (MTL) and direct-lung (DL) vaping!
A large 3.5mL Freemax Onnix pod with replaceable OX Coils and decent-sized 1100mAh battery will keep you vaping most, if not all day. Interested in this vape kit? Keep reading…
Make sure to check out the Onnix Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of YouTube’s trusted vape reviewers, to see the Onnix Kit in action.
Onnix Pod Kit = small but adjustable
Something you don’t see every day is a small, light-weight pod kit that not only has adjustable airflow but adjustable power output too! Then, in walks the Freemax Onnix Pod Kit!
You get three levels of power output that you can choose by clicking the fire button three times to switch between power levels. The LED light indicator will flash the colour that corresponds to the power mode you’re in which is different wattage depending on what Freemax OX Coil you are using.
- When using the 0.5 ohm coil:
- red light: 16W
- blue light: 18W
- green light: 20W.
- When using the 1 ohm coil:
- red light: 9W
- blue light: 11W
- green light: 13W.
In any of the power modes you can open or close the airflow via a small sliding button to get a:
- loose MTL vape, where you hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs
- restricted DL vape, where you pretty much breathe in vapour straight to the lungs.
PLUS, the Onnix Pod Kit can be vaped by pressing the button or simply drawing on the mouth piece. That’s pretty darn versatile for a small pod kit!
Onnix Pod Kit = feature-rich but simple
You also get all the perks of a small pod vape kit with the Freemax Onnix Pod Kit, including:
- refillable Onnix Pods with replaceable OX Coils so you don’t have to throw the whole pod away when the coil needs replacing
- simple coil change by pulling out the old and plugging in the new from the bottom of the pod
- side-fill via a silicone-plug-covered fill port
3.5mL vape juice capacity
- Type C charging
- magnetic connection of the pod to the Onnix Battery
- nice flavour from your vapour e-liquid
- medium cloud production.
The Freemax Onnic Pod System Vape Kit is simple to use with just enough adjustability in airflow, power and draw style to tailor your vape a little. Perfect for beginner vapers who don’t mind or have some experience with changing coils, or a pod kit for when you’re on the go.
- Brand new coils will need to be primed before use, where you drop some e-liquid in the coil, fill the pod, then let it sit for 5 minutes or so before use. Check out our ‘How to prime new coils or pods’ frequently asked question for a step-by-step guide.
- Knowledge of vape battery safety is important, even with a simple, built-in battery pod kit like the Freemax Onnix. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape battery.
Features & specs
- Size: 109 x 26.2 x 16.2mm
- Weight: 49.9g
- Battery power: 1100mAh (built-in battery)
- Material: PCTG (plastic resin, BPA free), steel and aluminium alloy
- Output wattage: 9-20W
- Output voltage: constant 3.3-4.2V
- Pod e-liquid capacity: 3.5mL
- Coil resistance: OX DVC Coil 1.0 ohm and OX Mesh Coil 0.5 ohm (pre-installed)
- Freemax Onnix Battery
- Freemax Onnix Pod (Freemax OX Mesh Coil 0.5 ohm, pre-installed)
- Extra Freemax OX DVC Coil 1.0 ohm
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Top shite from freemax as per usual, killa coils and good unit. VapourOxide always with the good prices and fast shipping, repeat customer for sure