Onnix 2 Pod Kit by Freemax is a simple, low-wattage, compact pod system with 2mL vape juice capacity and mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping capability, similar to the draw of traditional cigarettes. Perfect for beginner vapers! You could vape almost all day on a single charge with the Onnix 2 Pod Kit’s 900mAh built-in battery and it’ll only take you 60 minutes to charge it!
Check out the Freemax Onnix 2 Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our favourite YouTube vape reviewers, to see the Onnix 2 in action.
Replace the coils on the Onnix 2 Pod
- 2mL e-liquid capacity which is plenty considering the low wattage of the Onnix 2 Pod Vape Kit. You won’t get through the vape juice too quickly, unless it’s permanently connected to your mouth
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod by pulling out the old and plugging in the new
- side fill via a strong, rubber-covered fill port
- strong magnetic connection to the Onnix 2 Battery so it stays put
- transparency so you can see your e-liquid level to know when you need a top up
Freemax OX Coils that you can vape with every vapour flavour you like but if you want the best out of each coil, use them like this:
- 0.8 ohm (included) is best for fruit-flavoured e-juice
- 1.0 ohm (included) is best for sweets and dessert-flavoured e-juice
- 1.2 ohm (sold separately) is best for menthol and tobacco-flavoured e-juice
- 0.5 ohm OX Coils are not compatible with the Onnix 2 Kit as they exceeds its 15W maximum power output.
MTL vape the Onnix 2
The Freemax Onnix 2 Pod Kit was made for MTL vaping, where you inhale vapour, hold it in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs (similar to the draw of a traditional smoke). The low-wattage, restricted airflow and small mouth piece are perfect for a great MTL vape that you can take anywhere you go!
Simple vape life with Onnix 2 Mod
If uber-simplicity is what you’re looking for in a vape, you’re going to find it in the Onnix 2 Pod Vape Kit. Two to three simple steps lead you to some vapour… Fill then draw or fill, press button and draw. The Freemax Onnix 2 features aren’t extensive but they will get you an MTL vape in a light-weight body:
- auto-draw so you can vape it like you’d smoke; just draw on the mouth piece!
- button operation so you can vape it like other electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) by pressing the button to fire up that coil
- 900mAh built-in battery that you can vape all day on and charge in 60 minutes
battery indicator lights – three little white lights on the front of the pod show you your battery capacity depending on how many lights are on:
- one light: 0-35%
- two lights: 36-70%
- three lights: 71-100%
- light weight – only 47.6g
- good looks with its UV transfer technology of overlaying different optical films and coating textures for a nice but not overwhelming reflective body.
In summary, if you’re looking for a simple MTL vape kit, the Onnix 2 Pod Kit will be all you need! Maybe even buy two so you can alternate charging and vaping. If you rather a little more airflow for a more restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping experience (where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs), the original Onnix Pod Kit will help you out there.
- Turn off your Onnix 2 Pod Kit (five clicks of button) when carrying in your bag or pocket to avoid accidental firing.
- Onnix 2 Pods are not interchangeable with original Onnix Pods.
- The Onnix 2 Pod Kit is not compatible with 0.5 ohm OX Coils.
- Prime new coils by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil before installing to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Onnix 2. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Onnix 2 Pod Kit features & specs
- Size: 109 x 24.4 x 15.3mm
- Weight: 47.6
- Battery power: 900mAh (built-in battery)
- Material: PCTG (plastic, BPA free), PET (polyester plastic, BPA free) and aluminium alloy
- Output wattage: 7-15W
- Output voltage: 3.6-4.2V
- Pod vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Coil resistance: OX DVC Coil 1.0 ohm and OX DVC Coil 0.8 ohm (pre-installed)
- Freemax Onnix 2 Battery
- Freemax Onnix 2 Pod
- 2 x Freemax OX DVC Coils:
- 0.8 ohm (12-15W), pre-installed
- 1.0 ohm (9-13W)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Great reliable vape! The coils are very flavourful and impressively long-lasting, 2-3 weeks per coil if you’re careful about not running them dry. Love the button lock function and fast charging, long-lasting battery. I still use my first one as well and it’s still going strong after a year, even though I drop it all the time. The pods are great too - they don’t ever leak or crack despite me continuously dropping everything. Some people comment that it’s messy to fill, but if you hold the pod upside down there’s no problem! You have to leave a good air gap of about quarter of the seethrough part of the pod, otherwise you’ll get muted flavour and occasional small dry hits, which can’t be good for the coil either. Because of this, the realistic fill capacity is only 1ml (I randomly realised this while filling it with a syringe one day). This is my only beef with it - having to top it up very frequently. Otherwise it’s a fab vape in every way, so I bought a backup! It had a strong plastic smell out of the box which I could taste while vaping, but I left it to air out without the pod overnight and it went away after a few days.