Nautilus Prime X Pod Mod Kit by Aspire can make your vaping simple, advanced, adjustable and versatile all with one kit and a hand-full of components!
The Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit comes with TWO pods - BP Pod and Nautilus X Pod, 4 and 4.5mL vape juice capacity, compatible with BP Mesh Coils and Nautilus BVC Coils respectively.
Adjustable wattage and airflow, four vaping modes, 60W of power and a replaceable 18650 battery (not included) gives you all the options you need to vape any way you like with the Nautilus Prime X Kit! Seriously though… There’s so much more!
You may remember the original Aspire Nautilus Prime Pod Kit? Well the Nautilus Prime X Pod Mod Kit takes all the good things from its predecessor and adds some seriously awesome features that you’ll love.
Check out the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Kit video review by the Australian YouTube reviewer, Friday Vape Club, to see the Nautilus Prime X in action.
Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit is a transformer?
The Aspire Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit may not transform into a car to save the world with its leader, Optimus Prime, but it does possess some truly remarkable transforming vape powers. You can use the Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit as a:
- regular pod kit with the included BP or Nautilus X Pods
- vape mod by adding a 510 tank adaptor (sold separately, coming soon) in place of the pod and use a vape tank up to 22mm in diameter
advanced vape kit by:
- adding a Nautilus Prime X RDTA (rebuildable dripping tank atomiser, sold separately, coming soon)
- using a Nautilus Prime RBA (rebuildable atomiser, sold separately)
- using a BP RBA Assembly (sold separately, coming soon)
- using the variable voltage or bypass modes
- paper weight.
Two pods and two sets of coils!
The Nautilus Prime X Kit comes with two pods to give you ultimate versatility for your vaping! You get a BP Pod and Nautilus X Pod, each compatible with a different set of coils with a wide range of resistance and low-to-mid wattage to choose from. Pretty awesome setup in our humble opinion. With either pod, you get perks such as:
- side fill through a large fill port under a rubber cover
- removeable Nautilus Prime X 510 Drip Tip for easy cleaning or replacing
- strong snap connection to the Nautilus Prime X Mod that seriously don’t move once installed
- 4mL vape juice capacity (BP Pod)
- 4.5mL vape juice capacity (Nautilus Pod)
- super easy coil change from the bottom of the pod (pull out/plug in). You must keep the Nautilus BVC Coil Base as replaceable BVC Coils don’t come with one
- juice level window so you can see when you’re running low and need a e-liquid top-up
decent vapour flavour, dense clouds and versatility with the Nautilus BVC Coils or BP Mesh Coils that give you so many options of resistance and wattage to vape exactly how you like! Keep in mind that:
- they are not cross-compatible so you can’t use BVC Coils in the BP Pod or BP Coils in Nautilus Pod
- you cannot use BP Coils or either pod with the original Nautilus Prime Pod Kit nor the Nautilus Prime Pods in the Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit.
The optimised Nautilus Prime… X
Since we’ve already told you the Aspire Nautilus Prime X is a transformer, anything else we write will not sound as impressive… Maybe we should have built up to the ‘transformer’ thing like a great ballad… Anyway, the Nautilus Prime X Mod is compact in size, being only 91mm tall and gives you all the perks of a small vape mod, including:
four modes to vape with:
- Auto Mode does the work for you; detects the coils, sets a recommended wattage and only lets you increase wattage to the maximum that coil can handle
- Watts Mode lets you adjust the wattage as you like, up to 60W, no matter which coil you use
Voltage Mode lets advanced vapers take control of the voltage
- Bypass Mode is only for advanced vapers as it automatically sets the wattage depending on the battery capacity available.
- replaceable 18650 battery so you can carry spare batteries to swap out while your out and about (batteries not included)
- compact, ergonomic body design that actually feel comfortable to hold, especially with the cushioned leather panel
- quick lock that lets you lock your wattage adjustment buttons but not the fire button so you can still vape (three clicks of the fire button to lock, repeat to unlock)
- super firing speed so you get vapour production in 0.001 seconds
- adjustable airflow using the sliding switch on the side of the Nautilus Prime X Mod. It may be a small switch but it does a great job at precisely controlling airflow to tighten or loosen your vape. Plus, the switch is purposely a little harder to slide so you don’t accidentally move it while you’re vaping
- 60W that you’ll find is all you need to use every single BP Coil and Nautilus BVC Coil!
How do I vape the Nautilus Prime X?
There are few pod vape kits that can offer you a wide range of vaping options and the Nautilus Prime X Kit is one of them! You can vape it any way you like using all the BP and BVC Coil options you have available to purchase.
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape: use high-resistance, low-wattage coils and lessen the airflow to get a decently tight MTL vape which simulates a traditional smoke (drawing vapour to the mouth, holding briefly, then inhaling to the lungs).
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) vape: use low-resistance, higher-wattage coils and only slightly restrict the airflow to inhale vapour straight to your lungs with a mild restriction.
- Direct-lung (DL) vape: use higher-wattage coils, low-resistance (aka sub ohm) coils and open up that airflow to inhale vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a deep breath through your Nautilus Prime X Drip Tip.
The Aspire Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit is truly impressive with the amount of versatility if offers. This electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) kit is just an all-rounder. Everything you need vape-wise in a small pod/mod is in one 91cm, zinc alloy body! Especially if you get some of the components that are sold separately.
However, if you’re an all-or-nothing type of vaper, get the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Special Version Kit! Oh, it’s special alright! Every single extra component we mentioned is in the kit! The Nautilus Prime X Mod, about nine compatible coils, Nautilus Prime X RDTA, RBAs, 510 tank adaptor, BP Pod and Nautilus Prime X Pod; all in a beautiful box with a place for each accessory to make all of us neat-freaks get goose bumps.
- Do NOT throw away the Nautilus BVC Coil Base as replacement coils will not come with the base and you will be required to purchase another Nautilus Prime X Replacement Pod
- Keep the 510 drip tips as replacement Nautilus Prime X Pods do not come with drip tips. Don’t worry if you lose them, we sell replacement Nautilus Prime X 510 Drip Tips.
- Nautilus Pods and BP Pods do not fit in the original Nautilus Prime Kit and vice versa.
- Prime new coils before use to avoid dry hits or burning your coils by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil before installing, to saturate the cotton. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with replaceable battery devices like the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Nautilus Prime X Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 91 x 45 x 25 mm
- Sleek, user-friendly design
- Stylish modern colours
- Output wattage: 1-60W
- Output voltage: 0.5-8.4V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5 ohm
- 0.96 inch OLED screen
- Compatible with:
- Easy side filling
- Weight: 110g without battery
- 4 to 4.5mL e-liquid capacity
- 18650 external battery (not included)
- Type-C USB port
- 2A fast charging
- Aspire Nautilus Prime X Mod Device (battery not included)
- Aspire Nautilus Prime X Nautilus Pod 4.5mL with Nautilus Mesh Coil 0.7 ohm
- Aspire Nautilus BVC Coil Base (do not throw away)
- Aspire Nautilus Prime X BP Pod 4mL with BP Mesh Coil 0.3 ohm
- User manual
- Type-C 2A charging cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine