Nautilus Nano Vape Tank by Aspire has refined the ever popular Nautilus 3 Tank to make a smaller tank that maintains vapour flavour while being more portable. Featuring an intuitive airflow control ring and easy top fill system whilst remaining impossibly tiny, the Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank re-writes the rule book on how a miniature tank can perform.
Restricted airflow of the Nautilus Nano Tank
The Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank was built for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping which usually appeals to beginner vapers since it closely resembles the draw of a traditional smoke (restricted draw, holding vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs).
You’ll get some precise, small air intake holes to choose from by rotating the ring at the bottom of the Nautilus Nano Tank to tighten or slightly loosen your draw.
Other features of the Nautilus Nano Tank include:
- slim, removeable drip tip that’s narrow for ultimate air restriction and its concave shape is comfortable on the lips
- 2mL vape juice capacity which is a perfect size for a low-wattage vaping device
- top fill by unscrewing the top cap to reveal two large fill ports
- precise airflow adjustment with five options: zero (really restricted), followed by four holes that get slightly bigger as you rotate the adjustment ring clockwise
- good vapour flavour and moderate cloud production from the well-known Nautilus BVC Coils
secure coil placement with coils that are screwed in at the top and bottom of the Nautilus Nano tank. This means that you must empty the tank of e-liquid before changing coils. To change coils:
- Unscrew the base of the tank.
- Remove the glass.
- Unscrew the coil from the centre of the upper tank.
- Screw the new, primed coil in the base of the tank and place glass on top.
- Screw the top cap on, fill and vape!
MTL vaping all the way!
As mentioned, the Nautilus Nano Tank was made for MTL vaping; that restricted cigarette-style draw. The small air intake hole adjustment, slim drip tip and low-wattage, high-resistance Nautilus BVC Coils are a perfect combination for a perfect MTL draw that’s also slightly adjustable.
Want the Nautilus Nano Tank in a kit?
Aspire have cleverly paired the the Nautilus Nano Tank and Zelos Nano Mod in the Aspire Zelos Nano Kit to create a perfect MTL vaping duo! Enjoy the large 1600mAh mod with its simple, two-button operation coupled with the small proportions and good performance of the Nautilus Nano Tank.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you first prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
Nautilus Nano Tank features & specs
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- 57.7 x 19.56mm
- Top fill
- Replaceable glass tube
- 510 thread
- Airflow adjustment
- removeable, slim, 510 drip tip
- Compatible with all Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils
- Aspire Nautilus Nano tank
- 2 x Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils:
- Mesh 1.0 ohm pre-installed
- 1.8 ohm
- Spare glass tube
- O-rings pack
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine