The combined forces of two legend electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) manufacturers, Aspire and Taifun, has given birth to the ultimate mouth-to-lung (MTL) tank: the Aspire Nautilus GT Tank. Being MTL means this vapouriser tank is suited to you if you're a vaper who prefers a more restricted vapour inhale that you hold in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs (similar to the drag of a cigarette). For a great MTL vape, you need suitable coils, such as the popular Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils range that are designed to last longer while providing pure and clean vapour flavour from any vapour e-juice. The Nautilus GT Tank is also specially equipped with an airflow system that helps maximise the Nautilus Coil’s performance to make a perfect match!
Great flavour without over heating
The Nautilus GT Tank incorporates a thickened base hardware material with an oblate air channel which allows air to enter the tank directly, without unwanted air loss. This ensures richer and thicker vapour flavour. The thick stainless steel of Nautilus GT tank will also cool down quickly to avoid the tank getting hot.
A simple vapouriser tank
Using and maintaining this e-cigarette tank is relatively simple. All you need to know is you can:
- change the coil by unscrewing the base module of the tank
- easily fill the tank with vapour e-liquid by unscrewing the top cap. The large-diameter filling holes will easily accommodate for all kinds of vapour e-juice bottle sizes
- clean the tank every month or so for optimal performance. See our ‘How do I clean my tank?’ frequently asked question for step by step instructions.
Features & Specs
- 3mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- 54 x 24 mm
- Taifun design
- Thicker base means quicker heat dissipation
- Clean and quick top fill
- Replaceable glass tube
- Refined airflow adjustment
- Nautilus GT Tank (3mL)
- 2 x Nautilus BVC 1.8 ohm Coils
- Nautilus 2S Mesh 0.7 ohm Coil
- Extra glass tube
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Warning card