Morph Pod-40 Kit by SMOK is a 40W pod mod vape kit with an arch design to match the curvature of your hand for comfort. The Morph Pod-40 comes with a 3.7mL vape juice capacity pod, replaceable SMOK RPM Coils, adjustable airflow, 2000mAh battery, narrow-bore drip tip for a better throat hit and top fill to name a few of the cool features this vapouriser offers.
Check out the Morph Pod-40 Vape Kit video review by Mike Vapes, a great YouTube vape reviewer, to see the Morph Pod in action.
Morph Pod-40 RPM Pods are air tight
The SMOK Morph Pod-40 RPM Pods click so securely in place on the Morph Pod-40, it creates an air-tight seal around the pod so that your airflow controller can perfectly and effectively tighten or loosen your vape. The vaping fun doesn’t stop there! You also get:
- 3.7mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- replaceable SMOK RPM Coils that’ll give you good vapour flavour and vape clouds
strong magnetic connection; these pods aren’t going anywhere
- top fill via a rubber cover and a large fill port
easy coil change from bottom of pod – just line up the straight edges of the coil with matching straight edges where the coil fits
- narrow-bore drip tip, built-in to the Morph RPM Pod, that allows for a better throat hit.
Mouth-to-lung (MTL) or direct-lung (DL) vaping?
The air-tight RPM Pod allows the small airflow adjusting switch to work even better. As such, SMOK promises that you’ll be able to:
- MTL vape by reducing the airflow with the 0.6 ohm coil.
- DL vape with wide open or just slightly-reduced airflow with the 0.4 ohm coil.
You’ll also be able to experiment with the type of vape you get from the additional SMOK RPM Coil resistances, available for purchase separately, to see what suits you best.
Arch design of the Morph Pod-40 Mod
The intelligent arch design of the SMOK Morph Pod-40 Mod provides a curved side on its body that is ergonomic for your hand, regardless of how you hold it (fire button at thumb or forefinger). The Morph Pod-40 Pod Mod also has some other intriguing features that may perk your vaper-ears, such as:
- a big, bar fire button – no need to feel around for the fire button, the whole bar on one side of the mod is the button
- 40W of power
- adjustable airflow sliding switch for a DL or MTL vaping
- 2000mAh built-in battery that should go most of the day’s distance
- quick fire for instant vape clouds
- screen flip feature allowing you to change the orientation of the settings display to horizontal, vertical, upside down horizontal
- wattage lock feature that still allows you to vape by pressing up/down buttons together
- wattage and fire button lock feature by pressing fire button three times
- Type C quick charging
- small body, just over 10cm tall!
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in-battery devices like the Morph Pod-40. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Prime new coils to avoid dry hits or burning your coil prematurely by placing a few drops of e-juice in the coil before installing, filling up the pod and letting it sit for five minutes before use.
Morph Pod 40 features & specs
- Dimensions: 108.35 x 28.35 x 37.2mm
- Weight: 119.5g
- 3.7mL vape e-liquid capacity
- 0.91inch OLED screen
- 2000mAh built-in battery
- Wattage range: 5-40W
- Coil compatibility: SMOK RPM Coils
- Max charging current: 1.4A
- Type-C USB charging port
- Adjustable airflow
- Safety features: 8 seconds cut-off, low voltage, atomiser recognition, and protections for lithium-ion, short circuit and high temperature
- SMOK Morph Pod-40 Device
- SMOK Morph Pod-40 empty RPM Pod (3.7ml)
- 2 x SMOK RPM Coils:
- 0.4 ohm mesh
- 0.6 ohm triple coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine