It was Freemax that launched the world’s first Mesh Coil Sub Ohm Tank – Fireluke M back at the end of the 2017. Well the FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank is the first double & triple mesh coil sub ohm tank and is compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro Coils. With Multiple Mesh Coil technology, the Freemax M Pro is able to support higher wattage output even between 80-120 watts with much larger clouds, however, it doesn’t mean that it will compromise the flavour.
The Freemax Tech Team pays tremendous attention to each and every detail of the tank which is why it is highly regarded in the vaping community.
An added bonus to this tank is that it's also compatible with the upgraded FreeMax Mesh Pro 2 Coils that feature in the FreeMax Mesh Pro 2 Tank.
Features & Specs
- 6mL, 5mL e-liquid capacity
- Working wattage: 40-110W
- Resin housing
- 810 drip tip
- 510 threaded
- Size: 25 x 56mm
- Weight: 60g
- Single Mesh - 40-70W
- Double Mesh - 60-90W
- Triple Mesh - 80-110W
- Quad Mesh - 80-120W
- Coil compatibility: FreeMax Mesh Pro 2 SS904L Coils & FreeMax Mesh Pro Replacement Coils
- M Pro Tank 5mL (with installed Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2 ohm Coil, 60-90W)
- Extra Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15 ohm Coil (40-70W)
- User manual
- Replacement o-rings
- Replacement Pyrex glass (6mL)