The FreeMax Maxus 200W Kit is an innovative, stylish, versatile and beastly electronic cigarette (e-cigarette). You get a Freemax M Pro 2 Tank and Maxus 200W Mod that will give you huge, direct-lung (DL) vapour clouds before your vapour eyes with the CoilTech 4.0 Mesh Coil technology. The 5mL Mesh Pro 2 Tank is the successor of the Mesh Pro Tank that's been enhanced to stabilise the slide-to-fill top cap and prevent vapour e-juice leakage. SmartLoad Tech allows you to load one or both your 18650 vape batteries in any way, regardless of polarity and they will power your vapouriser.
Not impressed? Try this: you can also run it with a single 18650 battery at up to 80W! If you want just a single-battery vape mod with the same innovative features, check out it's brother, the Freemax Maxus 100W Kit.
Watch the Maxus mod review video by Mike Vapes, a great YouTube vape reviewer, to see if this kit is for you.
The tank - literal balls of steel
Three steel balls were added to the Freemax Mesh Pro 2 (M Pro 2) Tank as a mechanism that adds friction to the sliding top cap, minimising the chances of loosening over time and therefore avoiding potential leaking.
For a perfect DL vape, where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs from your e-cigarette, it still includes a wide, 810 drip tip (mouth piece), lots of airflow and high wattage, low resistance coils (like its predecessor, the Freemax Mesh Pro Tank (M Pro)).
The FM COILTECH4.0 coil technology, including military-grade SS904L mesh material and Tea Fiber Cotton formula will enhance your Freemax tank vaping experience and make all your vapour e-liquid taste amazing.
If you're a mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping enthusiast, where you hold the vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs (like a cigarette), you can always add an MTL tank to this vapour monster of a mod.
The mod ingenuity
All we have to say is: SmartLoad Tech. Being lovers of dual-battery vape mods ourselves means we appreciate the simplicity of being able to load batteries regardless of polarity! Negative, shmegative and positive, shmositive. It doesn't matter if the battery negative/positive is up or down when powering this innovative vapouriser mod.
PLUS you can use it with ONE battery! That's right. If you don't have two batteries all charged up, use one until you do. Just note that you can only get up to 80W off one 18650 battery in the mod.
So battery loading and usage is cool but is it a true box mod? Yes! You get everything you'd expect, including:
- a nice design of coloured resin on one side
- an OLED display screen
- a menu with an all-rounded list of functions to customise your vape with, such as Power, VPC, Bypass, TC-TI, TC-SS, TC-NI and TCR
- safety features for stable and safe vaping.
The Maxus 200W Kit runs the same chip as its brother, the Maxus 100W Kit. You just have to choose what size mod, wattage, number of batteries and tank you like best.
- Two high drain 18650 batteries are required to operate that are sold separately. We recommend charging batteries with an external battery charger.
- This product is not recommended for beginner vapers.
- The Mesh Pro Tank is more suited to DL vaping.
Features & Specs
- Size: 135 x 52.4 x 28mm
- Battery compatibility: Dual 18650 (not included)
- Output wattage range: 5 – 200W
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm
- Mesh Pro 2 Tank size: 28.2 x 49mm
- E-liquid capacity: 5mL
- Material: Steel/Pyrex
- Working Wattage: 904L M1 Coil (0.15 ohm, 40-70W) or 904L M2 Coil (0.2 ohm, 60-90W)
- Thread: 510
- Drip tip: 810
- Maxus 200W Mod
- M Pro 2 Tank - 904L X2 Mesh Coil (pre-installed)
- Spare 904L X1 Mesh Coil
- Spare 5mL Pyrex Glass Tube
- O-ring replacement
- Type-C USB cable
- User manual
- Warning card
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine