Hyperion DNA 100C Mod by Lost Vape is equipped with a DNA 100C chip that allows you to upgrade the firmware of this vape mod and take meticulous control of your vaping with Replay, Boost and Accurate Temp Control Modes. The 100W Lost Vape Hyperion is also lavishly IP68 rated, water and dust proof plus made of zinc alloy and liquid silicon rubber which makes it shock proof!
In a nutshell, if you’re an experienced vaper and want a small, single-battery box vape mod to couple with pretty much any vape tank on the market, including rebuildables, the Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100C Mod is perfect! You can take advantage of the Hyperion's many features while vaping, including:
- military-grade materials for durability
- authentic leather panel for a comfortable feel in your hand
- single 21700 battery (not included) for long-lasting vaping
- 18650 battery compatible with the included battery adaptor
- IP68 rated water proof – can withstand being immersed in one metre of water for up to 60 minutes
- IP68 rated dust proof – air tight so no dust gets in to wreak havoc on your vape mod
- Shock proof – protected if accidentally dropped by the liquid silicone rubber exterior
- 100W of power for regular sub ohm tanks or rebuildable drip atomisers (RDA)
- upgradeable firmware with Evolv Escribe Software so you can increase the degree to which you can customise your vape
- Replay Mode – captures the flavour and satisfaction of your perfect puff and replicates it for subsequent puffs so you vape how you like
- Boost Mode – increases power upon initial fire to get vapour production faster
- Temperature Control Mode – reaches temp quickly and accurately for every popular coil material on the vape market
- 3A fast charging! That’s right, as at July 2021, we rarely see a 3A fast charge box mod as most mods are 2A or below. The Hyperion charges super-fast in comparison to other similar mods so you can get back to vaping quicker
- secure screw cap for battery at the bottom
- Type C charge port under rubber cover at the front of the vape so you can charge it standing upright.
A seriously versatile, high-end vaping box mod by Lost Vape. The Hyperion DNA 100C is impressive and everything you need in an advanced vape mod so you can vape the way you like.
- Battery safety is essential, especially with advanced mods like the Lost Vape Hyperion so please check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after you vape.
- We do not recommend the Lost Vape Hyperion for beginner vapers.
Hyperion DNA 100C Mod features & specs
- 95 x 44.5 x 34.5mm
- DNA 100C Chipset
- Wattage range: 1-100W
- IP68 Water and Dust-proof with shock resistance
- 30A maximum continuous output
- Output voltage: 0.2-9.0V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- Built-in Escribe Software
- Temperature control range: 200-600ºF
- Battery compatibility: single 21700/20700/18650 (not included)
- Material: Zinc alloy and liquid silicone rubber
- Four-button control Face with oversized firing button
- 0.9 inch full colour TFT screen, displays essential data neatly
- Type-C USB charging port
- 3A fast charging
- Firmware and Software Upgrade via Evolv Escribe Software
- Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100C Mod
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
- 18650 battery adaptor
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent mod with IP68 rating. Definitely the best invite category and I do have them all!
Great mod. Does what it should do easily at a reasonable price I'd say, for what it is. Not a Dicodes but decent for the $$