Top fill with the GTX Pod Tank 26
Although Vaporesso is not the first vape brand to produce a pod tank, it is one of the first to add top fill! With the GTX Pod Tank 26, you don't have to remove the pod from the base to fill it, just unscrew the top cap!
Essentially, you get all the perks of the GTX Pod 26 with a 510 base so you can vape it on practically any vape mod on the market. This means you also get all the perks of a vape tank with its:
- 5mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- replaceable Vaporesso GTX Coils (version 2) for intense vapour flavour and vape clouds
- built-in, wide-bore drip tip, perfect for direct-lung (DL) vaping (bigger than 510, smaller than an 810 drip tip)
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod (pull old one out, plug in the new)
- top fill via a quarter turn of the top cap and through a silicone-covered fill port
- strong magnetic connection of GTX Pod 26 to the 510 base
- adjustable airflow: twist the pod while on your vape mod to increase or decrease
- compatibility with other devices – take out the GTX Pod 26 and use it on the GTX GO 80 or Luke 80 Kits
- SSS leak-resistant technology that refers to its ability to:
- store safely: extra seal to avoid leakage while not in use
- saturate properly: saturates the coil with vapour e-juice via the large coil openings to the cotton
- seal comprehensively: o-rings keep air pressure in for the best vape experience.
DL vaping is perfect!
The ample, adjustable airflow, wide drip tip and 80W of power in the Vaporesso Target 80 Kit makes a great combination for DL vaping (where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs as opposed to briefly holding it in your mouth first that you do in mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping).
Looking for a vape kit?
The GTX Pod Tank 26 can be used as a regular tank on any vape mod but if you're looking for an actual kit, check out the Vaporesso Target 80 Kit. You'll get 80W of power, a bunch of modes to tailor your vape with and of course, the GTX Pod Tank 26.
- The GTX Pod 26 is only compatible with version 2 (V2) GTX Coils so look for ‘V2’ GTX coils when purchasing extra coils.
- Prime new coils by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
GTX Pod Tank 26 features & specs
- 5mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Top fill
- Material: stainless steel & glass
- Vaporesso GTX Coil triple silicone compatible (version 2)
- 510 threaded
- Dimensions: 44.6 x 26mm
- Vaporesso GTX Pod Tank 26 (5mL)
- 2 x Vaporesso GTX Coils:
- 0.2 ohm Mesh (45-60W)
- 0.3 ohm Mesh (32-45W)
- User guide
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Only had the GTX Pod 26 Tank for a week and like them a lot compared to the PX80 Pods. These are much cleaner and of course leak less being a top fill. Flavour is good using 6 ohm 25-35 mesh GTX Coil. Only thing I find is they get a bit messy under the lid so be careful where you put it while filling. Other than that a good replacement for bottom fill pods.
Have been using this podtank for a week now and so far have had no leaks and great flavour from the gtx coils
The top fill is easy to use and mess free just don’t over fill as there is a breather hole
Only thing I would change is the air control the pod moves a little to easily either shutting or opening the air flow to much
Overall well done vaperesso a great product ,i will be buying more