The Vaporesso GTX Coils are incredible vapour-e-liquid flavour-making machines! When used with any of the compatible electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) kits, tanks or pods, you're bound to have a delightful vaping experience - full of flavour and vape clouds. The amount of vape clouds will depend on which coil you choose as the lower-ohm coils tend to produce more vape clouds and a warmer vape.
Please note: take care when ordering coils as not all suitable Vaporesso devices are compatible with the entire range of GTX Coils (see below).
These coils suit so many Vaporesso vapourisers and the list keeps growing! Compatible kits, tanks and pods include:
- Gen Nano Kit
- GTX GO 80 Vape Pen Pod Kit (NOT 0.15 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- GTX GO 40 Vape Pen Pod Kit (only 0.3 V2, 0.6 V2, 0.8 V2 and 1.2 ohm coils).
- GTX One Kit (only 0.8 V2 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- GTX Pod 22 (only 0.3 V2, 0.6 V2, 0.8 V2 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- GTX Pod 26 (NOT 0.15 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- GTX Tank 18 (only 0.8 V2 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- GTX Tank 22
- Target 80 GTX Pod Tank Kit (only V2 coils)
- Target PM30 Pod Kit (only 0.6 V2, 0.8 V2 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- Luxe 80 GTX Pod Mod Kit (only V2 coils)
- Luxe 80 S GTX Pod Kit (only V2 Coils)
- Luxe PM40 Pod Kit (only 0.6 V2, 0.8 V2 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- Target PM80 Pod Mod Kit
- Target PM80 SE Pod Mod Kit
- Xiron Pod Mod Kit (only coils that need 50W or less)
- Swag PX80 Pod Mod Kit.
GTX Coil specs
- 0.15 ohm V2 Mesh 60-75W
- 0.2 ohm V2 Mesh 45-60W
- 0.3 ohm V2 Mesh 32-45W
- 0.6 ohm V2 Mesh 20-30W
- 0.8 ohm V2 Mesh 12-20W
- 1.2 ohm Regular 8-12W
- 1.2 ohm Mesh 7-11W
GTX Rebuildable Atomiser (RBA)
- GTX RBA Coil (main unit)
- 2 x Wires
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x O-ring 1
- 1 x O-ring 2
- 1 x Cotton
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x User manual
- 5 x Vaporesso GTX Coils
- 1 x Vaporesso GTX RBA Coil pack
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
THE COIL SCREWED STRAIGHT IN WIYH NO PROBLEMS. FAST DELIVERY SO I WAS UP AND RUNNING REAL QUICK. I BOUGHT FIVE SO I WONT HAVE TO WAIT NEXT TIME.
Great flavour with these coils. Prefer the .8. Get a good week to two weeks depending on the juice.
For mtl get .8 or higher and pair with the 18mm tank.
Have used 1.2 regular and 1.2mesh coils over the last couple of weeks both give good flavour and seem to last well
Best low wattage coils I have used
Been using the 1.2's in pm80se for 2 weeks, I'm very impressed with the flavour and smoothness . Got 1600 out of the first coil , second is at 1700 and still going
I have been vaping for over 12 years now. Finally innovation and technology have caught up. The Vaporesso Target PM80 @ the GTX coils (0.2ohm 45-60W) are the best combination I have ever used. I am impatiently waiting for the TARGET PM80 SE (replaceable battery) my only CON is the bottom fill, which they have changed for the PM30 kit. BUT to anyone who is new and wants the single-handed best VAPE system on the market, this is it!!