GTX Coils by Vaporesso are incredible vapour-flavour-making vape coil machines! When you use Vaporesso GTX Coils with any of the long list of compatible vape kits, tanks or pods, you're bound to have a delightful vaping experience - full of flavour and vape clouds. The intenisty of vape clouds depends on which GTX Coil you choose; the lower-ohm coils tend to produce more vape clouds and a warmer vape.
These coils suit so many Vaporesso vapourisers and the list keeps growing! Compatible kits, tanks and pods include:
- Gen Air 40 Pod Kit (NOT 0.15 and 0.2 ohm coils)
- Gen Fit 40 Kit (NOT 0.15 and 0.2 ohm coils)
- Gen Nano Kit
- Gen PT60 Pod Mod Kit (NOT 0.15 ohm coils)
- Gen PT80S Pod Mod Kit
- GTX GO 80 Vape Pen Pod Kit (NOT 0.15 and 1.2 ohm coils)
GTX GO 40 Vape Pen Pod Kit (NOT 0.15 and 0.2 ohm coils)
- GTX One Kit (only 0.8 and 1.2 ohm coils)
GTX Pod 22 (NOT 0.15 and 0.2 ohm coils)
- GTX Pod 26 (NOT 0.15 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- GTX Tank 18 (only 0.8 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- GTX Tank 22
- iTank X (NOT 0.15 and 0.2 ohm coils when used with Gen Fit 40 Kit)
- Target 80 GTX Pod Tank Kit (only V2 coils)
- Target PM30 Pod Kit (only 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- Luxe 80 GTX Pod Mod Kit (only V2 coils)
- Luxe 80 S GTX Pod Kit (only V2 Coils)
- Luxe PM40 Pod Kit (only 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2 ohm coils)
- Luxe XR Pod Kit & Luxe XR Pods (NOT 0.15, 0.2 or 0.3 ohm coils)
- Luxe XR Max Pod Mod Kit
- Target PM80 Pod Mod Kit
- Target PM80 SE Pod Mod Kit
Xiron Pod Mod Kit (NOT 0.15 ohm coils)
- xTank Pods
- Swag PX80 Pod Mod Kit.
The Vaporesso GTX Coil you choose also governs the style of vaping produced. Use the following information as a guide for choosing your GTX Vape Coil, depending on your desired vape draw:
- Direct-lung (DL) vaping (where you inhale vapour straight to your lungs by breathing in through your drip tip/mouthpiece) is best with low-resistance (ohms) and higher-wattage coils.
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping (a cigarette-style draw, where you draw and hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs) is best achieved with high-resistance (ohms) and lower-wattage coils.
- Take care when ordering coils as not all compatible Vaporesso devices are compatible with the entire range of GTX Coils (see list above).
- Prime brand-new coils before vaping by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil centre before installing. Once installed, fill the pod/tank and let it sit for around five minutes to saturate the coil cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
GTX Coil features & specs
- 0.15 ohm Mesh 60-75W (DL vaping)
- 0.2 ohm V2 Mesh 45-60W (DL vaping)
- 0.3 ohm V2 Mesh 32-45W (DL vaping)
- 0.4 ohm V2 Mesh 26-32W (DL or loose MTL vaping)
- 0.6 ohm V2 Mesh 20-30W (Restricted DL [RDL] or MTL vaping)
- 0.8 ohm V2 Mesh 12-20W (MTL vaping)
- 1.2 ohm Regular V2 8-12W (MTL vaping)
- 1.2 ohm Mesh 7-11W (MTL vaping)
- DL and MTL vaping options
- Great vapour flavour
- Quality build
GTX Rebuildable Atomiser (RBA, DL vaping)
- GTX RBA Coil (main unit)
- 2 x Wires
- 2 x Screws
- 1 x O-ring 1
- 1 x O-ring 2
- 1 x Cotton
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x User manual
- 5 x Vaporesso GTX Coils
- 1 x Vaporesso GTX RBA Coil pack
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Love the coils and are great value.
Fast postage good coils
These coils produce really good flavour.
Good Karma is the best flavour available. The service from VapourOxide is outstanding. Without fail, I always receive the products I order the next working day.
I’ve tried a lot of vapes and many types of coils and the GTX have the best flavour of any and mostly a good life. I say mostly because occasionally I’ll get a dud but they usually last a week at least and I vape a lot. I prefer the 0.3 for flavour.