Gen Air 40 Replacement Pods by Vaporesso hold 4.5mL of vape juice so you can vape longer before refilling with your Vaporesso Gen Air 40 Pod Kit. Plus, Vaporesso Gen Air 40 Pods have super-precise airflow control for both direct-lung (DL) and mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, and are compatible with the long-lasting, flavoursome, leak-resistant Vaporesso GTX Coils that give you dense vapour flavour and medium vape clouds from your Gen Air 40 Pod Kit.
Vape longer with Gen Air 40 Pod
Vape longer before refilling with vape juice, with the Vaporesso Gen Air 40 Pod’s 4.5mL vape juice capacity which is surprising large for a pod kit of its size. More convenient features about the Vaporesso Gen Air 40 Pod include its:
- precise adjustable airflow which allows you to both MTL and DL vape very well. Simply slide the airflow adjustment door up or down to restrict or open the airflow, increasing or decreasing your vapour production
dense vapour flavour from the infamous, long-lasting Vaporesso GTX Coils (not included). The Gen Air 40 Pod is compatible with a number of GTX Coils except 0.15 or 0.2 ohm as they require higher wattage than the Gen Air provides
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod; simply pull out the old and plug in the new, primed (see ‘please note’ section below) coil by matching the cutouts at the bottom of the pod with the flat sides of the GTX Coil
built-in slender drip tip/mouth piece that’s perfectly sized for the amount of vape clouds the Gen Air 40 Pod produces and even suits MTL draws (cigarette-style draw)
- side fill via a silicone-plug covered fill port on the side of the pod, cleverly coloured red for easy locating (must remove pod from mod for filling with e-liquid)
- secure clip in of pod that keeps your Gen Air 40 Pod in place tightly
SSS leak-resistant technology that refers to its ability to:
- ‘store safely’ with extra seal to avoid leakage while not in use
- ‘saturate properly’ - saturates the coil with vapour e-juice via the large coil openings to the cotton
- ‘seal comprehensively’ with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for the best vape experience.
MTL and DL superbly!
Many pods claim and can deliver both MTL (a restricted, cigarette-style draw that’s held in the mouth then inhaled to the lungs) and DL vaping (a loose draw where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, like breathing in through your drip tip) but few can actually execute it so darn well!
Using your Gen Air 40 Pod has awesome airflow control that lets you tight MTL, MTL, DL and restricted DL vape simply by opening or closing your airflow. Tune your airflow in the following ways to get the desired vapour intake:
- Fully closed airflow – tight MTL.
- Slightly open airflow – MTL.
- Half open airflow – loose MTL or restricted DL.
- Fully open airflow – DL.
- Due to the maximum 40W of the Gen Air 40 Pod Kit, Gen Air 40 Pods are NOT compatible with 0.15 or 0.2 ohm GTX Coils since they require higher wattage.
- Make sure you prime new Vaporesso GTX Coils before use by placing a few drops in the centre until the cotton is saturated and letting them sit for about five minutes to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils or pods’ FAQ for more information.
Gen Air 40 Pods features & specs
- 4.5mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Side fill
- Compatible with Vaporesso GTX Coils 0.3 ohm and higher
- Replaceable coils
- Precise adjustable airflow
- SSS leak-resistant technology
- Builtin drip tip (mouthpiece)
- Does not include coils
- Comes in a two-pack
- 2 x Vaporesso Gen Air 40 Pods (4.5mL) (without coils)
This product does NOT contain nicotine