Gen 80 S Mod by Vaporesso is the skinniest gen vape mod, as at 2022, that can still handle mid to high wattage vaping. The Vaporesso Gen 80S Mod's single 18650 battery compatibility makes it small enough to fit comfortably in your hand while its 80W, and intelligent Axon Chip with simple and advanced modes to tailor your vape, adhere to all your vape needs from a regulated mod.
You can find the Gen 80 S Mod as a kit with a Vaporesso iTank in the Vaporesso Gen 80S iTank Kit.
Even though the Gen 80 S lacks the body mass of its bigger, more powerful brother, the Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod, or it’s Gen and Gen S predecessors, the Gen 80 S still features the smooth yet textured, soft, rubber-like body coating. The Gen 80S Mod battery door gives you that heavenly rubber coating feeling in your hand with some additional grip that some of us need. Vaporesso Gen 80S Mod also features:
80W of power
- single 18650 battery for high-wattage vaping for most of the day (battery not included)
Axon Chip that intelligently controls the performance, menu and safety of your Gen 80S Mod
- easy menu navigation
- big, bright screen with large numbers for your wattage
- separate menu button for easy menu access:
- hold menu button to scroll through and select Pulse, F(t) and Variable Wattage Normal modes from your home screen, without entering a separate menu
- three clicks of menu button gives you more mode options such as DIY that opens up Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage and Bypass Modes for more advanced vapers
- Smart Mode is a setting that can be turned with other wattage modes. When turned on, your Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod will recognise the coil inserted and set a recommended wattage for that you can then adjust if you wish.
- three levels of Variable Wattage that let you choose how your vape fires:
- soft (VWS): starts your puff just under and works its way up to your set wattage
- normal (VWN): fires at your set wattage throughout puff
- hard (VWH): starts your puff just over and works its way down to your set wattage
quick lock of wattage buttons with three clicks of the fire button to avoid accidentally pressing them while vaping. You can still vape when in quick lock mode
- fires like NOS in a car race for immediate vape clouds!
- soft-feeling battery panel made of four layers of rubber make it fingerprint and water proof
- fitting up to 25mm tank without overhang
- secure, magnetic, C-frame battery door that opens and closes so quietly, you'll wonder if you did it right
- light weight compared to other mods of its kind
- Type C charging via a port just beneath the screen.
- The Gen 80S Mod coating is water resistant but the mod itself is NOT water proof so it cannot be submerged in water.
- You’ll need one 18650 battery to operate which is sold separately.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with replaceable battery vaping devices like the Gen 80S Mod. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
Gen 80 S Mod features & specs
- AXON Chip
- 5-80W output power
- Mod weight: 76 grams
- 0.96 inch TFT screen
- Powered by single 18650 battery (not included)
- Type-C USB charging with up to 5V/2A
- Protection for short circuit, low voltage, no load, over temperature, overtime and low power.
- Vaporesso Gen 80 S Mod
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Very happy with the performance, size and look of the mod but the surface of the battery compartment lid took me a couple of days to get used to. It charges much faster than other mods I have and doesn't get too warm (which I was nervous about with an 18650 battery). I wish there were better instructions though or maybe I just haven't been keeping up with changes.