Gen 200 iTank Kit by Vaporesso is a compact, dual 18650 battery vaping device that’ll make you want to caress it with its beautiful soft, rubber-feeling body! While you’re caressing, you might enjoy the Gen 200 iTank Kit’s massive 220W, intelligent yet easy to navigate menu system with Smart presets and advanced modes, and a large screen that you can read your wattage from across the room with. The huge, 8mL vape juice capacity Vaporesso iTank Tank included is the cherry on top with its huge vape clouds, airflow and mouth-wateringly awesome vapour flavour from the Vaporesso GTi Coils!
Don’t take our word for it though! Check out the Vaporesso Gen 200 iTank Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our fave YouTube vape reviewers and see for yourself.
Gen 200's baby brother
If you love all the features of the Vaporesso Gen 200 iTank Kit features but are looking for a smaller kit with a single battery, check out the Vaporesso Gen 80 S iTank Kit.
Bold and beautiful iTank
The Vaporesso iTank oozes poise and strength, and part of that results from the metal chamber or chimney that encloses the GTi Coil. The iTank keeps its coil a secret, not to keep you guessing, but to give it a stoic appearance that screams ‘I’m a vape beast!’ We’re sure there is a scientific reason for the Vaporesso iTank’s metal chamber but it looks so awesome, that’s all we can focus on! You’re also going to be impressed with its:
- huge 8mL vape juice capacity
- enormous vape clouds and intense vapour flavour from the large Vaporesso GTi Coils that have a long lifespan too!
- strong body made of metal with a stylish matte finish
- option of 5mL vape juice capacity with a straight glass (sold separately)
- 510 removeable drip tip making it easy to change or replace if needed
- super-simple push to fill from the top by pushing top cap at the indicated arrow to reveal a large, membrane-covered fill port
- remove drip tip when using larger e-liquid bottles so nozzle fits into port easier
- less leakage in bottom of iTank with the E-liquid Self-circulating system that draws in condensation to re-vapourise it
adjustable Turbo Airflow that enters via three air inlets, allowing for smooth, enormous air inflow
- 25mm diameter at the base which bulges out to 26mm at the body with bubble glass
- easy coil change from the bottom where you pull the old coil out and push in the new after unscrewing the base.
Spot on direct-lung (DL) vaping
The Vaporesso Gen 200 iTank Kit is a DL vaping pro (where you draw vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a breath in through your drip tip/mouth piece). The huge battery capacity from the dual 18650 batteries (not included), 220W, substantial airflow and the incredible low-resistance, high-wattage GTi coils are a perfect combination for right-on-the-money, slap-my-face-and-call-me-charlie kind of DL vaping.
We don’t recommend mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping with the Vaporesso iTank as it may cause unnecessary leakage. MTL vaping, similar to the restricted draw of a traditional smoke, usually requires less wattage and not as much heat.
Another Gen vape for us!
Sing ‘another gen vape for us’ in the melody of ‘another one bites the dust’ and you have yourself the VapourOxide Gen 200 Mod war cry! Anyway… You may be familiar of the Vaporesso Gen vape kit family (Gen, Gen S) that progressively grows and improves with each addition.
Well, this Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod may be a little different but one thing it shares with its predecessors is that incredible, smooth and textured, soft, rubber-like coating on its body. Holding the Gen 200 Mod is such a pleasure that caressing it is just a natural side effect! You’ll also like the way the Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod vapes with its:
- 220W of power that’s enough to power any vape tank and coil on the market!
- dual 18650 battery compatibility to power your high-wattage vaping all day (batteries not included)
separate menu button for easy menu access:
- hold menu button to scroll through and select Pulse, F(t) and Variable Wattage Normal modes from your home screen, without entering a separate menu
- three clicks of menu button gives you more mode options such as DIY that opens up Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage and Bypass Modes for more advanced vapers
- Smart Mode is a setting that can accompany many modes. When turned on, your Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod will recognise the coil inserted and set a recommended wattage for that you can then adjust if you wish.
- easy menu to navigate
three levels of Variable Wattage that let you choose how your vape fires:
- soft: starts your puff just under and works its way up to your set wattage
- normal: fires at your set wattage throughout puff
- hard: starts your puff just over and works its way down to your set wattage
- large, clear, bright screen on the bigger side of the mod with large numbers for your wattage
- quick lock with three clicks of your fire button to stop you from accidentally pressing wattage buttons while vaping. This locks your Gen 200 Mod’s wattage and menu buttons but still allows you to vape
- super fast firing for instant vape clouds!
- Axon Chip intelligence, of course, since it’s proven to be the best performing Vaporesso chip
- sexy, soft-feeling body made of four layers of rubber that make it fingerprint proof, water proof and fire resistant
- Type C charging upright via a port under the screen
- ability to accommodate up to 28mm tank so you can use practically any vape tank on the market with the Gen 200 Mod
- hidden battery door that’s secured with magnets and fits so perfectly, you don’t even know it’s there
- light weight for a mod of its battery capacity and power!
The Vaporesso Gen 200 iTank Kit is a heck of a vape kit for all you lovers of high-wattage, DL vaping. It combines the powerful, large Vaporesso iTank (also featured on the Target 80, 100 and 200 Kits) with the uber flavoursome GTi Coils and a refresh of the original gangster of easy-to-use, dual battery devices, the Gen, with some nice upgrades. You really can’t go wrong investing in a Gen 200 iTank Kit. It has everything you need to vape with satisfaction!
- The Gen 200 Mod coating is water proof but the mod itself is NOT water proof so it cannot be submerged in water and neither can the iTank.
- Being fire resistant does not mean you can light your mod on fire.
- You’ll need two 18650 batteries to operate which are sold separately.
- Before installing new GTi Coils, make sure you prime them first by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, especially with replaceable battery vaping devices like the Vaporesso Gen 200 iTank Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers or those who prefer MTL vaping.
Gen 200 Kit features & specs
- AXON chip
- 5-220W output power
- 8mL vape juice capacity
- 138.5 X 44 X 29mm
- Mod weight: 76 grams
- Vaporesso GTi Coil compatible
- 0.96 inch TFT screen
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included)
- Sub ohm DL vaping
- Type-C USB charging with up to 5V/2A
- Slide top fill
- Protection for short circuit, low voltage, no load, over temperature, overtime and low power.
- Vaporesso Gen 200 Mod
- Vaporesso iTank (8mL)
- 2 x Vaporesso GTi Mesh Coils:
- 0.2 ohm (60-75W), best at 70W
- 0.4 ohm (50-60W), best at 55W
- Extra glass tube
- 3 x O-rings
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Very good value for money and quick delivery. Happy with the product and is just as described. Thank you
This is a good kit i would definitely recommend. It's a small, light, dual 18650 battey mod with the 8ml itank 1 tank. After weeks of daily use so far I've had no problems with the mod or tank. I like Vaporesso products in general & have the original Gen & Gen-s with the Nrg S (8ml) tank. The Gen 200 with iTank is a step up in many ways. It's smaller & lighter in the hand for a dual battery mod. Its weight centred well with the iTank so it's not top heavy. The firing button is now solid silver so the paint on the button doesn't seem to wipe off with regular cleaning so far. The 510 pin base plate is now screwed into the mod housing. The screen is has been moved. It's much bigger, colourised & easier to read & has the updated Axon 2 chipset which also features F(t) mode which I do use & enjoy at times as I definitely can notice a difference personally. I like it. The only cons so far with the mod is there is no battery flap to pop out the batteries like the old Gens had. I haven't found the batteries hard to get out though & haven't had a problem with battery wraps getting damaged. I did notice that the upside & downside of the battery placements has been reversed with this mod. While there are 2 battery bar icons on screen to monitor battery life, i personally would prefer if there were also % battery in numbers near the battery bars to see exactly how much battery life remains. The iTank 1 itself in my opinion is designed better then the Nrg S (8ml) tank. The top fill slide cap is a tighter slide to open & close so less chance of it opening it opening accidentally. (At time of writing this I have noticed the iTank 2 has been released with some vendors & it has a side push button lock, I don't have that version) The internals of the iTank 1 are again in my opinion better then the Nrg S tank with the base chamber having a more leak resistant design & the base also locks to the glass tank whether there's a coil in the tank or not. The coils are push in & as of writing this are all mesh in variety of various ohms & wattages. I've tried all four varieties so far & prefer the 0.2 ohm, 60w-75w as it gives me a smooth not overly warm but very flavourful vape & seems to last a much longer puff count for me then the othet 3 types currently available that i bought & trialled over time. Overall I give this kit a 4.5 out. It would have been nice to have the internal battey flaps & a battery % life indicators on screen. Otherwise. The personal cons are not deal breakers for me compared with how good this mod & tank are in my opinion. I have since bought more as I like to have back up mods & use multiple mod & tank setups daily. So far I've never had a Vaporesso mod die on me 🤞 however realistically, nothing manmade lasts forever so when I find something I like I stick with it. On another note, the purchase for this kit was through:
Vo² - Vapoouroxide Australia online. I've purchased many times through these guys. They always provide well priced, quality products, Ship quickly with items well packaged. Stock has always been received undamaged, without any discrepancies or issues which is very much appreciated & highly sought after personally. They have also been prompt, professional & helpful with email enquires I have had prior to making purchases on their website. Thank-you Vapoouroxide. Sincerely, Jason.
So erritating they don't come with batteries. Or tell you they don't
In reviewing the product description. It is outlined on multiple occasions this kit requires batteries to operate.