Drag X Pro Kit by VooPoo is a slightly bigger and more powerful version of the Drag S Pro Vape Kit. These two electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) kits share some awesome features, like a smart toggle switch that turns your device on/off or locks/unlocks it effortlessly, easy menu navigation, quick fire and a 5.5mL, child-proof, top-filling VooPoo TPP X Pod with TPP Coils. The Drag X Pro however, gives you a little more power, 100W, and a choice of using an 18650 or 21700 removeable battery (not included) as opposed to a built-in.
Check out the VooPoo Drag S Pro and Drag X Pro (it’s bigger sibling) video review by Mike Vapes, our fave YouTube vape reviewer, to see both these kits in action.
The versatile TPP X Pod
The VooPoo TPP X Pod may save you some cash by being compatible with any other VooPoo Device that uses PnP or TPP Pods. So if you own or will own any of these VooPoo vapes, like the Drag 2 Refresh or Drag 3, you can use any PnP, TPP or TPP X Pods. Just keep in mind that TPP and TPP X Pods use TPP Coils and PnP Pods use PnP Coils. Other cool features of the TPP X Pod include:
- top fill that has child-proof features. To fill the tank you:
- press the black button at the top of the tank
- rotate the top cap to the left
- lift the blag rubber plug and fill
- work your way back by shutting the plug, rotating to the right until the button is back in place and you’re good to go!
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod (pull out old/plug in new)
- magnetic attachment to the Drag X Pro Mod which keeps your pod in place
removeable 810 drip tip for easy cleaning
- 5.5mL vape juice capacity
- great flavour and clouds from the VooPoo TPP Coils; made with VooPoo’s patented technology, improving heating speed and atomisation of e-liquid.
How do you vape the Drag X Pro?
You can both direct-lung (DL) or loosely mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape the Drag X Pro Kit. However the included coils in the kit are probably more suited to DL vaping.
- DL vape with the included TPP Coils and wider airflow, where you draw vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a breath in through your drip tip. The 810 drip tip and 360º airflow system will help get that deep DL vape.
- Loose MTL vape using the DM4 0.3 ohm TPP Coil (sold separately) with restricted airflow, where you draw vapour, briefly hold it in your mouth, then inhale to the lungs (like the drag of a traditional ciggie). Although the 810 wider drip tip may make this a little difficult if you like a very tight MTL.
Feature-rich Drag X Pro Mod
We just can’t stop talking/writing about that brilliant toggle switch that lets you turn the Drag X Pro on/off or lock/unlock with one very easy switch! It makes it so easy for you to flip the switch and chuck it in your bag or pocket! More vape-tastic VooPoo Drag X Pro features include:
- that toggle switch which lets YOU choose how you want to use it. The switch, located under the wattage adjustment buttons, lets you:
- turn the Drag X Pro Mod on and off or lock and unlock it
- choose which setting you want, either as an on/off or lock/unlock switch, through the settings by holding up and down wattage buttons together
- auto draw so you just draw on the drip tip to vape without pressing the fire button
- button draw where you press the fire button and vape
- rubber grip pads at the bottom of the mod for support when placing on surfaces
- leather panel for comfortable hold
- lots of airflow with its 360º infinite airflow system controlled by rotating the ring just under the pod. Large airflow holes and small individual holes allow for open and restricted airflow vaping
- 100W of power which more than you need for the TPP Coils
- 18650 or 21700 battery compatibility – use an 18650 with the battery adapter included or a 21700 battery (batteries not included)
- Type C charging
- Smart Mode that sets wattage for you depending on the coil inserted and does not allow you to increase wattage past the highest recommended wattage for that coil
- RBA Mode so you can set the wattage as you wish
- Temperature Control Mode that’s available with Drag S Pro firmware you can download from VooPoo’s site
- quick firing so you have vape clouds in 0.001 seconds!
The VooPoo Drag X Pro Kit’s features are legit which is not surprising given VooPoo’s consistent, quality vape designs. It’s worth giving the Drag X Pro a go if you’re a VooPoo Pod lover or are just looking for a simple kit that’s still adjustable. You'll find the same toggle switch with a little less power (80W) and a 3000mAh built-in battery on the smaller VooPoo Drag S Pro Kit if you don’t need the extra power of the Drag X Pro.
- TPP X Pods are not compatible with PnP Coils.
- Only 810 drip tips with o-rings will fit the TPP X Pod.
- Prime new coils by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton before installing and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Drag S Pro. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
Drag X Pro Kit features & specs
- Vape e-liquid capacity: 5.5mL
- Material: PCTG (plastic, BPA free)
- Coil resistance: 0.15 ohm Mesh 80-100W (TPP-DM3), 0.2 ohm Mesh 40-60W (TPP-DM2）
- Coil compatibility: Voopoo TPP Coils
- Material: zinc alloy and leather
- Output power: 5-100W
- Output voltage: 0.0-8.5V
- Resistance: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- Battery compatibility: 21700 or 18650 (not included)
- 135.5 x 28.8 x 34.5mm
- VooPoo Drag X Pro Device
- VooPoo TPP X Pod 5.5mL
- 2 x VooPoo TPP Coils:
- DM3, 0.15 ohm
- DM2, 0.2 ohm
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine