Voopoo Drag X Plus TPP Kit is a sexy, light-weight, single battery (21700 or 18650) electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) with 100W, 0.001s firing speed, SMART Mode that protects your TPP Coils from burning and a versatile VooPoo TPP Pod Tank that’ll give you e-liquid vapour flavour for days! The Drag X Plus Kit is all the vape you need in a small package!
PLUS, it’s cross compatible with VooPoo PnP Pods! The Drag X Plus has almost everything the VooPoo Drag 3 TPP Pod Kit dual battery vapouriser (released at the same time) offers in vape performance, just with a little less power and one less battery which only makes it more portable!
What is a TPP Pod Tank?
The Tank Pod Push (TPP) Pod Tank is the bigger brother of the original VooPoo PnP Pod Tank. It has a 5.5mL vapour e-liquid capacity removable pod that’s magnetically connected to a 510 tank base, turning it into a vape tank that can be used on many other vape mods on the market (not mech mods). It also features:
- a bi-directional convection airway structure that maximises the overall atomisation efficiency
- adjustable bottom airflow
- a removeable drip tip for easy cleaning (may not be compatible with regular 810 drip tips)
- TPP Mesh Coils.
The VooPoo TPP Coils are the talk of the YouTube vape reviewer world! They provide soooooo much flavour! Clouds? You bet! Huge clouds for a satisfying direct-lung (DL) vape, where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs. The VooPoo Drag X Plus vapouriser, using the TPP Pod Tank, is definitely recommended for DL vaping with its compatible TPP Coils that really bring the vape heat! They use VooPoo’s patented technology that increases the atomisation inside the coils AND improves the heating speed.
Can I use the TPP Pod with other VooPoo PnP vapes?
Absolutely! The TPP and original PnP Pods are cross-compatible! You can use the TPP Pod, removed from its tank base, on ANY other VooPoo device that is compatible with the original PnP Pods, such as the Drag S and Argus Pro.
Additionally, you can use PnP Pods, Pnp MTL Pods and PnP RTA (rebuildable tank atomiser) with the TPP Pod Tank base! VooPoo has made it so easy for us to use a multitude of their vape mods with the interchangeable pods and coils which we think is awesome!
The Drag X Plus is sexy and smart
Like its closest relative, the VooPoo Drag X, the Drag X Plus vapouriser features the sexy leather and metal accents for comfort in the hand and eye candy. Unlike the Drag X however, the Drag X Plus is actually a mod that you can use other tanks on, not just a pod. So you can use your 100W of power as you like with:
- Smart Mode that sets wattage for you depending on the coil inserted and does not allow you to increase wattage past the highest recommended wattage for that coil
- RBA Mode for the vape pros, allowing you to set the wattage as you wish
- GENE FAN 2.0 Chip with 0.001s firing speed – lightning quick
- secure battery door that doesn't rattle
- Temperature Control Mode that's available by downloading firmware
- USB Type C charging
- a choice of battery size; using either a larger-capacity 21700 battery or an 18650 with the battery adapter included.
The Drag X Plus e-cigarette is surprisingly light-weight compared to other similar vape kits and when you couple it with the incredibly tasty, powerful, high-wattage TPP Mesh Coils in the TPP Pod Tank, it becomes a vape experience you just HAVE TO try!
Features & Specs
- Vapour e-juice capacity: 5.5mL
- Material: zinc alloy and PCTG (plastic, BPA free)
- Coil resistance: 0.15 ohm Mesh 60-80W (TPP-DM1), 0.2 ohm Mesh 40-60W (TPP-DM6)
- Removeable 810 drip tip
- Coil compatibility: VooPoo TPP Coils
- 510 connection
- Material: zinc alloy and leather
- Output power: 5-100W
- Resistance: 0.1-3.0 ohm
- Battery compatibility: single 21700 or 18650 (not included)
- 141 x 29 x 35mm
- VooPoo Drag X Plus Mod
- 5.5mL TPP Pod Tank
- TPP-DM1, 0.15 ohm Coil
- TPP-DM2, 0.2 ohm Coil
- USB Type-C charging cable
- User manual
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great starter kit, bought the VooPoo Drag3 and now the Drag X Plus, seem to be use it more than the Drag3.
Its just a nice convenient size and does me a full work day.