Crown D Pod Mod Kit by Uwell is a compact vapouriser, packed full of features in a light-weight, pocket-friendly, 10.6cm tall body! Start with the Uwell Crown D Mod with its 1100mAh built-in battery that lasts most of the day, 35W, adjustable wattage and airflow, bright screen with five modes to tailor your vaping and smooth alloy body. Finish off with the Uwell Crown D Pod and its convenient top fill, 3mL e-liquid capacity, replaceable PA Coils with both mouth-to-lung (MTL) and restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping options, and good vapour flavour. With all its powers combined, he is Uwell Crown D Pod Mod Kit! Brilliant.
Get a visual on how it vapes by watching the Uwell Crown D Pod Mod Kit video review by Matt from SMM, a great YouTube vape reviewer.
Crown D Pod larger than your average
Most pod kits of this size have 2mL e-juice capacity but not the Uwell Crown D Pod! You’ll get a little more for your buck with its 3mL e-juice capacity and with the low wattage you’re vaping at, it should go the distance. You’ll also be enticed by its:
- comfortable duck-billed mouthpiece that has a medium sized bore to accommodate for both MTL and RDL vaping (smaller and larger puffs)
- 3mL vape juice capacity
- good vapour flavour and low to medium vape clouds from the replaceable Uwell PA Mesh Coils which are built using Uwell’s Pro-FOCS Flavour Adjustment Technology that ensures coils heats evenly and produce great vapour flavour!
- longer life from being reusable and not for single use like disposable pods
- easy coil change with just a pull out of the old and plug in of the new from the bottom of the Crown D Pod (match straight side of coil to that on coil slot)
- convenient top fill where you just pull off the black mouthpiece and fill with e-liquid via the red, membrane-covered fill port (not down the middle hole)
- sturdy magnetic connection for easy removal but strong hold.
MTL and RDL vape this baby
Uwell cleverly designed the Crown D Pod Kit to handle both MTL and RDL vaping so you can vape the way you like, even from such a small pod vape kit.
- MTL vape: restricted draw like that of a ciggie, holding vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs.
- Use the 0.8 ohm PA Coil with low wattage and adjust the airflow slider to get a very loose to loose MTL draw.
- RDL vape: loose draw where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, like breathing in from the mouthpiece.
- Use the 0.3 ohm PA Coil with higher wattage and adjust the airflow slider to get tight to super-restricted RDL draws.
Five modes in the Crown D Mod?
For real, people. This little Uwell Crown D Pod Mod is surprisingly feature-rich and allows you to tailor your vape draw via simple and some advanced modes. There’s more about the Crown D Vape Kit’s features below along with its:
- 1100mAh built-in battery that lasts most of the day, depending on how you vape and which coil you use
35W max power which is all you need to power its Uwell PA Coils
- adjustable airflow slider to moderately loosen or tighten your draw
- unique adjustable wattage via double-clicking the fire button and then turning the wheel at the bottom of the Crown D Battery to go up/down in wattage. Pretty neat!
auto-draw vaping where you just draw on mouthpiece to vape without the button which fires just as quickly as button-pressing (not available in Custom Mode)
button draw where you press the fire button to vape
- light-weight aluminium alloy body weighing only 59g
- pocket-friendly size (turn off with five clicks of fire button when carrying)
- bright display screen to see all your vape settings clearly
- quality build
- easy menu navigation with just three clicks of the fire button to enter
five modes to tailor your vaping including:
- Power Mode – detects coil and stops you from increasing wattage beyond coil’s ability
- Customise Mode – lets you set the wattage regardless of coil
- more advanced modes like Voltage, Curves and Bypass.
For only a little vape mate, the Uwell Crown D Pod Mod Vape Kit sure has a bunch of features! It makes it easy to tailor your draw to your liking and keep your Crown D Pods for longer with their replaceable coils. All in all, it’s a good little vape that’s great for carrying with you on the go.
- Remove sticker from the bottom of new Uwell Crown D Pods before use.
- Turn off your Crown D with five clicks of the fire button when carrying to avoid accidental button presses in transit.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil centre to saturate the cotton, install in the pod, fill with e-liquid, put mouthpiece back on and let it sit for about five minutes before using to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘How to prime new coils...’ FAQ for more information.
- When installing coils, match up the straight edge of the coil with the straight edge of the coil hole on the pod. It should sit seamlessly.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
- Crown D Pods are not compatible with the original Crown Pod Kit.
Crown D Pod Mod Kit features & specs
- Material: PCTG, aluminium alloy
- Size: 106 x 28 x 18.5mm
- Button and draw activation
- Vape juice capacity: 3mL
- Maximum wattage: 5-35W
- Battery capacity: 1100mAh (built-in)
- Coil resistance: 0.3 ohm | 0.8 ohm
- Compatible with Uwell PA coils
- Replaceable coils, cost-effective to use, longer pod life
- Top-filling, quick and convenient
- Adjustable airflow
- Pro-FOCS Flavour Adjustment for great flavour
- Clear display screen
- RDL and MTL vaping
- Five modes: Power, Voltage, Bypass, Curves and Custom
- Uwell Crown D Mod
- Uwell Crown D Pod Cartridge (empty)
- 2 x Uwell PA Mesh Coils:
- 0.3 ohm (25-35W, pre-installed)
- 0.8 ohm (15-18W)
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
This is the best vape I’ve ever used. It’s smoother and it brings out the taste better than most. I bought a 2nd one!