Cloudflask Coils by Aspire are direct-lung (DL) vaping machines that are used in the Aspire Cloudflask S Pod Kit and the original Aspire Cloudflask Pod Kit. The low-resistance and mid-to-high wattage of the Aspire Cloudflask Coils allow you to experience intense vapour flavour and dense vape clouds while enjoying the long lifespan of the coils which can last over a week!
Which Cloudflask Coil is for me?
Choosing which Cloudflask Coil resistance is better suited to you will depend on how you like to vape. Both coils are made for DL vaping, where you draw vapour straight to your lungs, like taking a deep breath in through your vape kit, however one coil is slightly more restricted than the other. The:
- 0.25 ohm mesh coil allows for:
- heaps of airflow, loose DL vaping
- very warm vapour production with huge, thick vape clouds
- high-wattage vaping
- intense vapour flavour.
- 0.6 ohm coil allows for:
- less airflow for restricted DL vaping
- warm vapour production with medium vape clouds
- lower-wattage vaping
- great vapour flavour.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you first prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the centre of the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
Cloudflask Coil features & specs
- 0.25 ohm Mesh (40-50W)
- 0.6 ohm (15-20W)
- Come in packs of three coils
- Compatible with the Aspire Cloudflask S Pod featured in the Aspire Cloudflask S Pod Kit and original Cloudflask Pod Kit
- 3 x Aspire Cloudflask Coils
This product does NOT contain nicotine