Caliburn GK2 Pod Vape Kit by Uwell is easy enough for beginner vapers and pretty to look at with its matte colours and LED lights. Being part of the Caliburn KOKO Pod Kit family, the Uwell Caliburn GK2 has similar compact dimensions, a lanyard and simple auto-draw vaping (just draw on the mouthpiece to vape). Unlike the original KOKO vape kits, the Caliburn GK2 uses the 2mL e-liquid capacity Caliburn G2 Pods that have adjustable airflow and replaceable Caliburn G or Caliburn G2 Coils to enjoy flavoursome mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape clouds (cigarette-style draw) almost all day on its 690mAh built-in battery.
Check out the Uwell Caliburn GK2 Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our fave YouTube vape reviewers to see if the Caliburn GK2 is for you.
Caliburn G2 Pods, same as the first
The Uwell Caliburn G2 Pods are the exact same vape pods featured in the Caliburn G2 Pod Kit so if you own one of those, you already have these pods and know that while they are relatively easy to use, they have some adjustability for you to tailor your vaping with. See how a Caliburn G2 Pod simplifies your vape life with features like its:
- 2mL e-liquid capacity which is plenty for low-wattage vaping
- airflow adjustment wheel at the bottom of the pod, coloured red for easy locating, that you simply turn to precisely tighten or loosen your airflow!
- replaceable coils so you don’t have to throw away your pods every time the coil needs replacing
- great vapour flavour and medium vape clouds via its compatible Caliburn G2 Coils and original Caliburn G Coils with Uwell’s Pro-Focs Flavour Adjustment Technology
- almost effortless top fill by pushing mouth piece off without removing pod from the device and filling via the red membrane-covered fill port. Please don’t pour vape juice down the centre coil hole
- simple coil change from the bottom of the pod. Unplug the old coil and plug in the new, lining up the flat edge of the coil to the flat edge of the coil slot
- curved mouthpiece to suit the curvature of your lips for comfy vaping
- strong magnetic connection so your Caliburn G2 Pod doesn't go wondering once installed.
Delightful MTL vaping
All Uwell Caliburn Pod Kits, from the first the more recent, are made for MTL vaping – a cigarette-style draw, where you inhale and hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to your lungs.
The Caliburn G2 Pods that are compatible with the Uwell Caliburn GK2 however, make MTL vaping even better since you can adjust the airflow to loosen or tighten your draw. The adjustable airflow, combined with the high-resistance, low-wattage replaceable coils and slim mouthpiece make for perfect MTL draws with a nice throat hit.
Caliburn GK2 Koko shines bright
The Uwell Caliburn GK2 Vapouriser shines bright with its cool, funky ‘cyberpunk’ colours but also literally shines bright with its KOKO LED lights beneath a glass panel. We call them KOKO LEDs because the lights spell ‘KOKO’ and light up while you’re vaping to add a little colour to day. The rest of the Caliburn GK2 electronic cigarette’s (e-cigarette) features are simple, like its:
- 690mAh built-in battery which is bigger than all previous Caliburn Koko pod kits, for most-of-the-day vaping, depending on how much you vape
- light-weight body of only 45.2g
- compact square body with rounded edges for a comfy hold
- small e-liquid window to keep an eye on your vape juice level without removing the pod from the Caliburn GK2 KOKO which can save you burning your coil by accidentally vaping on an empty pod
- auto-draw vaping for simple vapes, where you just draw on the mouth piece
- included lanyard for hands-free carrying of the small Caliburn GK2, attached to the built-in lanyard loop on its body
- haptics (vibration) alerts that, for example, tell you when your pod is in correctly
- battery indicator that tells shows your battery level by shining one of three colours through the cool, eye-catching KOKO LEDs. Not only there for good looks…
That’s all you need to know about the easy-to-use Caliburn GK2 Koko Pod Vape Kit. It’s definitely a great upgrade to the Caliburn KOKO Prime to give you a bigger battery, brilliant aesthetics along with the beloved KOKO Pod Vape Kit simple, draw-activated vaping that’s great for beginner vapers and/or when you’re on the go.
- Remove sticker from the bottom of new Caliburn G2 Pods before use.
- Caliburn G2 Pods cannot be used with any other Caliburn pod device other than this Caliburn GK2 Pod Kit or Caliburn G2 Pod Kit.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them first. You prime coils by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil centre to saturate the cotton, installing coil in the pod, filling with e-liquid and letting it sit for five to 10 minutes before using to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- When installing coils, match up the straight edge of the coil with the straight edge of the coil hole on the pod. It should sit seamlessly.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Caliburn GK2 Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Caliburn GK2 Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 72.2 x 46.6 x 16.3mm
- Weight: 45.2g
- Pod: 2mL e-liquid capacity
- Output: 18W
- Battery: 690mAh capacity, built-in
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Draw-activated vape
- Top-filling pod
- Magnetic connection of pod
- Adjustable airflow on pod
- Medium cloud production
- Battery indicator light
- Compatible with Uwell Caliburn G2 Pods that use both Caliburn G2 Coils and Caliburn G Coils – not compatible with any other Caliburn Pods or coils
- Uwell Caliburn GK2 Device (battery)
- Uwell Caliburn G2 Pod Cartridge
- Uwell Caliburn G2 Meshed-H 1.2 ohm Coil (9-13W, pre-installed)
- Uwell Cakliburn G Meshed-H 0.8 ohm Coil (13-18W)
- User manual
- Type-C charging cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine