Caliburn G2 Pod Vape Kit by Uwell is great for beginner vapers who don’t mind changing coils! The Caliburn G2 Pod has replaceable Caliburn G or G2 Coils to save you throwing out all that plastic every time AND you have adjustable airflow to get the perfect vape draw!
Couple that with a large e-liquid window, 750mAh battery for most or all-day vaping, light, compact aluminium body and a choice of auto-draw or pressing the fire button and the Caliburn G2 will soon become your fave little vape kit!
Check out the Uwell Caliburn G2 Pod Kit review video by Mike Vapes, one of our fave YouTube vape reviewers, to see the Caliburn G2 in action.
Since the Caliburn G2 is the upgraded version of the Uwell Caliburn G Pod Kit, all you Caliburn veteran vapers may quickly want to know what’s changed. So here’s a quick list of what’s different about the Caliburn G2 compared to the Caliburn G:
- Addition of:
- an e-liquid window
- adjustable airflow ring
- vibration alerts
- new Caliburn G2 Pods
- Upgraded the:
- battery from 690mAh to 750mAh in the Caliburn G2
- fire button so that it’s more flush to the Caliburn G2 body.
Adjustable airflow of the Caliburn G2 Pod
Past renditions of Uwell Caliburn Pod Kits are known for their flavoursome but loose mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping which is similar to the draw of a traditional smoke (where you inhale vapour to your mouth, hold, then inhale to the lungs).
The Uwell Caliburn G2 Pods seem to address this by giving you an airflow adjustment wheel at the bottom of the pod to precisely fine tune your airflow! The wheel is also cleverly coloured red so you can quickly locate it and tighten or loosen your Caliburn G2 draw. More awesome features of the Caliburn G2 Pods include its:
- 2mL e-liquid capacity which is plenty for low-wattage vaping
- replaceable coils so you don’t have to throw away your pods
- compatible with both Caliburn G2 Coils and original Caliburn G Coils which both promise great vapour flavour, good throat hit and medium cloud production
- almost effortless top fill by pushing mouth piece off without removing pod from the Caliburn G2 battery and filling via the red membrane-covered fill port. Please don’t pour vape juice down the centre coil hole
simple coil change from the bottom of the pod. Unplug the old coil and plug in the new
- curved mouth piece to suit the curvature of your lips for comfy vaping
- strong magnetic connection to Caliburn G2 battery so the Caliburn G2 Pod isn’t going anywhere once installed.
MTL or direct-lung (DL) vaping?
The Uwell Caliburn G2 is a great vape kit for MTL vaping! The low-wattage, high-resistance coils (1 and 1.2ohm), adjustable airflow and battery size are perfect for MTL vaping which is similar to the draw of a traditional smoke. The adjustable airflow ring will also help to tighten up that MTL draw if you wish.
The Caliburn G2’s ability to have more open airflow with the adjustment ring may also allow for restricted DL vaping with the 0.8ohm Caliburn G Coil which is included in the kit.
Caliburn G2 communicates with vibration
Your Caliburn G2 battery or body will vibrate to communicate something about your vape! For example, when you insert your Caliburn G2 Pod, it will vibrate once to indicate the pod has been inserted correctly.
The number of times the Caliburn G2 vibrates will indicate something different; if your battery is too low, it will vibrate three times. More information about what different vibrations mean will be in your user manual. More intelligent Caliburn G2 features include its:
- 750mAh built-in battery which should have you vaping most of the day on average, depending on how much you vape
- e-liquid window to easily see your juice level and ensure you don’t vape on an empty pod and burn your coil
- Type C charging
- light-weight of only 36g! Carry the Caliburn G2 anywhere you go (please turn it off with five clicks of the fire button when placing it in your pocket or bag for safety)
- fire button vaping where you press the button to vape
- auto-draw vaping where you just draw from the drip tip without pressing the button. There is no difference in fire response time between pressing the Caliburn G2’s button or auto-drawing
battery indicator light that lights up different colours as you draw to indicate the battery power left:
- green – more than 60%
- blue – 30-60%
- red – less than 30%.
In the words of YouTube reviewer, Mike Vapes, Uwell ‘pretty much nailed it’ with the Caliburn G2 Pod Kit! It has everything a novice or experienced vaper needs to get a nice MTL vape in a small, compact kit that you can take with you when you’re on the go.
- Remove sticker from the bottom of new Caliburn G2 Pods before use.
- Caliburn G2 Pods are not compatible with any other Caliburn device.
- You can use Caliburn G2 Coils with the original Caliburn G Pods.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil centre to saturate the cotton, install in the pod, fill with e-liquid and let it sit for 10 minutes before using to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- When installing coils, match up the straight edge of the coil with the straight edge of the coil hole on the pod. It should sit seamlessly.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Caliburn G2 Pod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Caliburn G2 Pod Kit features & specs
- Dimensions: 110.5 x 22.5 x 13mm
- Weight: 36g
- Pod: 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Output: 18W
- Battery: 750mAh capacity, built-in
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Draw-activated vape or fire button option
- Lock/unlock ability
- Top-filling pod
- Magnetic connection of pod
- Adustable airflow
- Medium cloud production
- Battery indicator light
- Compatible with Uwell Caliburn G coils
- Uwell Caliburn G2 Pod System Vape Kit with pre-installed Meshed-H 1.2 ohm coil
- Spare Uwell Caliburn G Meshed-H 0.8ohm Coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine