Aegis Nano Pod Kit by Geek Vape is the little monster starter pod kit that thrives on restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping! A tiny, nano vape kit with 30W of power, adjustable airflow, top fill and a decently-sized 800mAh battery to keep you vaping the lower-wattage disposable Aegis Nano Pods for most or all of the day!
Check out the Aegis Nano Pod Kit video review by Mike Vapes, one of our favourite YouTube vape reviewers, to see if the Geek Vape Nano Pod Kit is for you.
Flavour and clouds from Aegis Nano Pods
Don’t let the fact that this Aegis is a Nano Pod Kit fool you. The Geek Vape Aegis Nano Pods will give you great flavour and pretty decent vape clouds with the 0.6 ohm pod. To add to its ingenuity, the Aegis Nano Pods have:
easy top fill – pop of the mouth piece, lift the rubber plug and fill
disposability – replace the whole Aegis Nano Pod when it no longer vapes well
- 2mL of vape e-liquid capacity that will last you a while at lower wattage
pod identifying trims – different colour trims at the bottom of the pod help you identify which pod type you have:
red trim: 0.6 ohm pod (20-25W)
- white trim: 1.2 ohm pod (11-14W)
- red trim: 0.6 ohm pod (20-25W)
- wide mouth piece that accommodates for RDL, where you breathe in vapour straight to your lungs from the mouth piece.
The tiny Aegis Nano
There may be smaller pod kits out there but if you know the rugged, tough, durable Geek Vape Aegis series, you’ll know that ‘nano’ doesn’t usually describe them. Well, the Geek Vape Aegis Nano is the dwarf of the Aegis Pod Kit line, without sacrificing on vapour flavour. Enjoy the unique Aegis Nano features, such as:
- side fire button, perfectly placed for easy access when holding
- 800mAh built-in battery that’ll last you the day on lower wattage
- coil recognition that detects the pod and adjusts wattage to best performance for the pod installed
- adjustable wattage to tailor your vape with three clicks of the fire button
adjustable airflow that actually works:
- fully open gives you a perfect RDL vape.
- fully closed gives you a decent mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape, similar to the draw of a traditional smoke, where you hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs
- 30W of power which is all you need to get a decent vape from the Nano Kit
- quick device lock with a double-click of the fire button for extra safety while carrying
- solid build quality – no rattles on this little vape baby
- SMALL – 86mm tall and hides in your hand
- Tri-proof protection from splash/water, dust and shock
- the stylish, neck chain lanyard to keep your Aegis Nano Kit close by.
There’s not much more we can say about this beautifully-crafted, compact vape pod kit. The Geek Vape Aegis Nano Kit is simple to use and provides the vape satisfaction you are looking for in a pod vape kit.
- Upon filling a brand new Aegis Nano Pod with e-liquid, let it sit for at least three minutes before using so the coil becomes saturated. This will avoid dry hits or burning of your coil.
- The Aegis Nano is not the same as the Aegis Boost, Boost Pro or Boost Plus Kits.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in-battery devices like the Geek Vape Nano Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- This vape pod kit can be used by beginner vapers who don’t mind setting wattage.
Aegis Nano Pod Kit features & specs
- Size: 86 x 33.0 x 24mm
- Battery: Built-in 800mAh
- Weight: 70g
- Maximum wattage: 5-30W
- Type-C charge port
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Top filling
- Resistance: 0.6 ohm pod (pre-installed 20-25W), 1.2 ohm (11-14W)
- TFT 0.69 inch colour screen
- Adjustable airflow
- Adjustable wattage
- Simple to use
- Tri-proof technology for protection against water, dust and shock
- Disposable pods
- Geek Vape Aegis Nano Pod Kit
- 2 x Geek Vape Aegis Nano Pods:
- 0.6 ohm (pre-installed 20-25W)
- 1.2 ohm (11-14W)
- Spare parts
- Type-C USB charge cable
- Chain lanyard
This product does NOT contain nicotine