The Aegis Mini Z Nano Kit by GeekVape is the combination of a durable, powerful, high-performance Aegis Mini Mod and Z Nano Tank (Zeus Nano Tank) to make a perfect vape kit. Enjoy the water, dust and shock proof protection of the Aegis Mini Mod with a 2200mAh built-in battery, coupled with the top-airflow, leak-proof Z Nano Tank for wicked vapour flavour and decent vape clouds.
Z Nano Tank hits the vape spot
It was a BRILLIANT idea to combine the GeekVape Aegis Mini Mod with the quality Z Nano SubOhm tank! The Z Nano (formerly known as the Zeus Nano Sub Ohm Tank) is a smaller version of Geek Vape's popular Zeus line that's compatible with GeekVape B Series Coils. All this simply means is that the Z Nano Tank delivers on all its promises including having:
- a leak-proof design by having top adjustable airflow
- decent vape cloud production
- awesome vapour flavour from any e-liquid thanks to the B Series Coils
- easy top fill with just a quarter turn of the top cap reveals two large fill ports
- smooth vapour production
- strong throat hit
- 2mL vape juice capacity.
DL or MTL vaping?
You can direct-lung (DL) vape the Z Nano Tank, where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs, like breathing in through your drip tip (mouth piece) with the included coils in the kit. It will be a warmer DL vape with the 0.3 ohm coil.
You could probably get a mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape, similar to that of a traditional smoke, where you hold vapour in your mouth briefly before inhaling to the lungs, using the 0.6 ohm coil but for an even better MTL vape, purchase some 1.2 ohm Geek Vape B Series Coils (sold separately).
Aegis Mini Mod passed the test of time
The Aegis Mini Mod is not new to the market and is precisely why it’s so awesome! It’s been around for years (as at 2021) and yet, it’s still a very popular kit among Australian vapers and consistently in our top sellers list every month. Enjoy the Aegis Mini Mod:
- durability with extreme water, shock and dust protections
- advanced AS chipset
up to 80W of power with outstanding power output accuracy in both:
- Power mode – simple to use, only requiring wattage setting
- Temperature Control Mode – advanced settings for more experienced vapers
- mixture of alloy, leather and silicon to provide intense durability and great ergonomics
- compact body that fits nicely in your hand with the soft rubber accents providing comfort
- built-in 2200mAh battery which will last you most of the day depending on the wattage used and how much you vape
- bright screen so you don’t have to squint to see your vape settings
- fast charge – 80% full in just 30 minutes!
- Images are for display only, final product may vary.
- The Aegis Mini Mod is water, dust and shock proof which does not apply to the Z Nano Tank.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in-battery devices like the Geek Vape Mini Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- We do not recommended this vape kit for beginner vapers.
GeekVape Aegis Mini Z Nano Kit features & specs
- Output wattage: 5-80W
- Battery: 2200mAh, built-in
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Aegis Mini Mod height: 78mm (without tank)
- Tank dimensions: 56.55 x 22mm (diameter)
- Compatible with GeekVape B Series Coils
- Casing: alloy, leather & silicon
- Thread: 510 thread
- Modes: power, pass-through and temperature control for stainless steel, nickel 200 and titanium
- 2A fast charging (80% full in 30min)
- GeekVape Aegis Mini Mod
- GeekVape Z Nano (Zeus Nano Sub Ohm) Tank
- 2 x GeekVape B Series Coils:
- 0.3 ohm – 30-38W
- 0.6 ohm – 15-25W (pre-installed)
- Spare glass tube
- Drip tip
- Coil tool
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Spare parts
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Love Love Love.....I thought this wasn't available anymore but found it at VO2. Hardy, last long time. Great!
I agree with Rob on the tank comment. It would be great with a Z pro tank.
Great little kit, with longer than expected battery life. My only issue has been with the tank. Air flow dial comes off easily when filling or replacing the coil. (minor issue). Other wise very happy with this product:)