Aegis Boost Pro Pod Mod Kit by Geek Vape is the upgraded electronic cigarette (ecigarette) version of the Geek Vape Aegis Boost Plus that comes with a 6mL vapour e-liquid capacity pod, 100W max power output, an updated colour display screen, Type C charging upgraded Geek Vape P Series Coils and upgraded Gen 2 airflow control.
Geek Vape calls the Aegis Boost Pro the ultimate Quadra Vaping System as you can enjoy it with the Aegis Boost Plus pods and coils, the Aegis Boost Pro pods and coils, a rebuildable dripping tank atomiser (RDTA) pod or any tank with the 510 Adapter! Your all-in-one vapouriser with a number of vaping experiences to be had.
Check out the Aegis Boost Pro video review by Mike Vapes, a trusted YouTube vape reviewer, to see the Boost Pro in action.
A fair dinkum Aegis Boost Pro: water, dust and shock proof
In case you’re not familiar with Geek Vape’s Aegis series vapourisers, one thing they all have in common is being tough… Water, dust and shock proof type of tough, with military-grade IP67 ratings:
- Water resistant – can be submerged one meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Dust resistant - can withstand a dusty environment and be easily cleaned.
- Shock resistant – less worry about breaking it if you accidentally drop it.
A Quadra Vaping System?
Enjoy the Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro Pod Mod in four ways and make your vape what you want it to be:
- Vape it as is, with its Aegis Boost Pro 6mL Pod and P Series Coils to get smooth, large vapour clouds and outstanding vapour flavour from your e-juice!
- Use the Aegis Boost Plus Pods and Aegis GV Boost Coils from its predecessor, the Aegis Boost Plus to get intense flavour with a good throat-hit.
- Have fun with building your own coils (for advanced vapers only) using the Aegis Boost Plus/Pro RDTA (sold separately).
- Use any other vape tank on the market and attach it with the Aegis Boost Plus/Pro 510 Tank Adapter (sold separately).
Upgraded colour display
Say goodbye to the monochrome display and welcome an upgraded colour user interface (display screen/menu) on the Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro, for a little pep in your vape life. Five new designed themes on a 0.96-inch TFT colour display screen should do it!
More airflow for thicker clouds
Boost your vaping experience with the innovative, upgraded Gen 2 airflow control (AFC) design on the Aegis Boost Pro 6mL-capacity exclusive pod. The Aegis Boost and Boost Plus have Gen 1 AFC that only has one inlet in the front. The Gen 2 AFC adds two more inlets beneath the control ring, making it three, so you can get to making larger, thicker vapour clouds for the ultimate vape satisfaction.
Oh and those P Series Coils… #speechless
- Huge cloud makers with anti-spitback core and longer coil life.
- Intense, outstanding flavour production from vapour e-juice where every level of flavour can be tasted.
- High-power performance delivery in low resistance.
- Will be compatible with our future Geek Vape Mods.
- If there is e-juice residue in the port, clean before charging.
- It is powered by a one, removeable 18650 battery that you must purchase separately.
- Battery safety is important when vaping any kit so check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape batteries.
Features & Specs
- Vapour e-liquid capacity: 6mL
- Material: PCTG plastic (BPA free)
- Coil resistance: Geek Vape P Series 0.2 ohm (60-70W) & P Series 0.4 ohm (50-60W)
- Coil material: Mesh KA1
- Coil compatibility: Geek Vape P Series
- Material: zinc alloy, top grain leather, food grade silicone
- Chipset: AS
- Output power: 5-100W
- Output voltage: 1.0 - 6.5 V
- Battery compatibility: 18650 (not included)
- 0.96 inch OLED Screen
- With pod attached 113.04 x 50.15 x 28.6mm
- 120 grams without battery
- Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro Mod
- Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pro Pod (6mL)
- P Series Coil 0.2 ohm (Pre-installed)
- P Series Coil 0.4 ohm
- Coil tool
- USB Type-C cable
- Spare parts pack
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
First mod still learning how to use it but very happy so far. Good quality
The Aegis boost pro is my first mod and let me tell you it's a good one. Nice quality build and finish, modular design with a single battery. The mouth piece it come with is a good size and the flavour from the P series coils it fantastic. Only gripe is that when left overnight it does seem very wet to vape in the morning but if you seal the air control it's not so bad. Overall very satisfied.
What a beast! This is the best of all the aegis boosts. Massive hits and thick clouds for days. Be careful not to use juice with too much Nic as it really hits hard. I use half the Nic that I used with the aegis plus. Also it’s great on the construction site. Cause it’s indestructible. If you like big sub ohm tanks with lot’s of clouds you gotta get this Boost Pro! It’s awesome!
I got the aegis boost pro from vapouroxide in 3 days, great work guys. The geek vape pro is the best I’ve used and I’ve been vaping for years. Great flavour 10 stars. And the best vape shop I’ve used.
Bought 2 of these with all accessories including Plus pods, RDTA and 510 adaptor and what a great versatile mod.
I have been using the Plus pod with 0.4 ohm coils which I am really enjoying.
Comparing this to the original 26650 Aegis and 2 Aegis Squonk mods (converted to RTA use with standard covers) which I already own the color screen is nice but a little hard to read due to being smaller with corresponding smaller font. Build quality is the usual Geekvape bullet proof standard. A nice added function is being able to lock the fire button with 3 clicks when the power buttons are locked.
Great looking, great finish and colours (I got the red and silver), nice clicky buttons and fits in my pocket better than the converted Aegis squonk with RTA.