Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod Mod Kit by GeekVape absolutely kicks vape-butt with its incredible ability to deliver both intense vapour flavour and huge vape clouds with either tight mouth-to-lung (MTL) or open direct-lung (DL) vaping, via its leak-proof, top airflow control, unique oval drip tip and Geek Vape B Series Coils inside the 5mL vape juice capacity Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod. The Aegis Boost 2 Mod also gives you 60W, 2000mAh battery for most or all-day vaping, Boost Mode and quick lock (A-Lock) feature for safe carrying.
True airflow control with Aegis Boost 2 Pods
The airflow leaver at the top of the GeekVape Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pods is not there for show! This adjustable airflow lever genuinely increases and decreases your airflow with such accuracy that you can actually achieve both MTL and DL vaping from this small, durable vapouriser! According to Geek Vape, this airflow accuracy is achieved by the air entering via side inlets and having easier access to the coil. This must have impressed you and now you need to read the rest of the awesome Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod features, like its:
- removeable, oval drip tip with a medium-sized bore to accommodate for both MTL and DL vaping. This drip tip is not interchangeable with regular 510 or 810 drip tips
- 5mL vape juice capacity which is plenty of e-liquid to vape with, without topping up every five minutes
- top fill via a silicone-covered fill port so you don’t remove the Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod from the device to fill
- super-strong magnetic connection so your pod stays put even if dropped
easy coil change from the bottom of the pod – pull old coil out, plug in new coil
- intense, awesome, satisfying vapour flavour and surprisingly cloud-chasing, humongous vape clouds from this little baby and its GeekVape B Series Coils!
- top airflow which makes it more leak-proof while upright
- semi-transparency so you can see your vape juice level and avoid burning your coil by vaping on an empty tank (although, that doesn’t always stop us from doing that).
Hold on to your DL and MTL vaping hats!
This little Geek Vape Aegis Boost 2 B60 cowboy of a pod mod kit delivers incredibly-decent, super-tight MTL (a cigarette-style draw, holding vapour in your mouth before inhaling to lungs) and open DL vaping (drawing vapour straight to the lungs, like breathing in through the drip tip).
The adjustable, top airflow gives you the versatility to accurately increase or decrease the air intake (less for MTL, more for DL) while the B Series Coils give you the choice of different resistance and wattage which suit either MTL or DL vaping. You get two coils in the kit:
- 0.2 ohm for DL vaping as it’s low-resistance, high-wattage
- 0.6 ohm for MTL vaping as its higher-resistance and lower-wattage.
Aegis Boost 2 B60's beast mode
One of the Geek Vape Aegis Boost 2 B60 Mod’s most intriguing features are its three pre-set modes as the offer you a unique vaping experience in each:
- Power Mode – standard wattage mode where you set your own wattage.
- Smart Mode – recognises coil installed, sets the best recommended temperature AND doesn’t let you decrease or increase past the coil’s recommended wattage range!
- BOOST Mode – deserving of a medal and a chest to put it on and maybe should've been called 'Beast Mode' because it does everything for you in the most powerful way. It automatically recognises the coil and sets the wattage to the maximum that coil can handle. You can’t change the wattage nor can you see it on the screen. All you’ll know is how much of a boost in vapour flavour and vape clouds you’ll get (as if it even needs to do this).
Plus, for all you experienced vapers, you can set all your own settings with the temp control modes. Keep reading because there’s more GeekVape Aegis Boost 2 B60 Mod features that’ll make you double-take, like its:
- Stealth Mode which turns off your screen and locks wattage buttons by pressing the fire button, and up and down buttons all together
intense vapour delivery that one review said is better than all its Aegis Boost predecessors (Aegis Boost, Aegis Boost Pro, Aegis Boost Pro Plus)
- AS Chip 3 that delivers all the intelligent modes above
- A-Lock that quickly locks all your device (including the fire button) with one, quick push of a switch for save carrying
- 60W which is honestly more than enough to vape incredibly well with this vape kit
- large, bright screen so you can clearly see all your settings
- no menu! You just click the fire button three times and scroll through available modes
- IP68 rated water, dust and shock proof ability so it can handle a little ruggedness
- 2000mAh built-in battery that should last you most, if not all day unless you’re using Boost Mode all the time at high wattage
- silicone pad at the bottom providing grip when standing up right and avoids that annoying sound when your vape falls the moment you set it on the table (anyone else find that super annoying?)
- stable output so you get the same wattage and draw even when you’re battery is running out
- more compact and light-weight body in comparison to its older Geek Vape Aegis Boost brothers
- comfortable leather grip panel, similar to its older (and bigger) cousin, the Aegis Legend 2.
We could honestly keep writing about how much we love the Geek Vape Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod Mod Kit, purely because it seems like all the features upgraded from its predecessors were added with us, the vapers, in mind. We’re impressed with the Boosting or Boost Mode but mostly floored by the Aegis Boost 2 B60’s ability to deliver both MTL and DL vaping. Very few vapes, as at 2022 that is, can do this well AND pump out vape clouds like a monster!
- Remove the sticker at the bottom of the pre-installed or new coils before use or they won't connect to the mod.
- The IP68 rating of water, dust and shock proof usually only applies to the mod.
- Make sure you prime new Geek Vape B Series Coils before use by placing a few drops in the centre to saturate the cotton and letting them sit for about five minutes in a full pod to avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils or pods’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the GeekVape Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod Mod Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
- Not recommended for beginner vapers.
Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod Mod features & specs
- Stunningly leak-proof design with top airflow control
- Intelligent modes by AS-Chip 3 (Boost, Smart and Power Modes)
- Large 0.96-inch LED curved display
- A safer carry with A-lock
- Tri-proof – IP68 rated water, dust and shock proof
- Vape juice capacity: 5mL
- Material: PCTG plastic (BPA-free)
- Coil resistance of GeekVape B Series Coils included:
- 0.2 ohm - 50-58W
- 0.6 ohm - 15-25W
- Coil material: mesh KA1
- Coil compatibility: Geek Vape B Series Coils
- Material: zinc alloy, top grain leather, food-grade silicone
- Chipset: AS
- Output power: 5-60W
- Output voltage: 7.5V max
- Resistance range: 0.2-2 ohm
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh (built-in)
- 0.96 inch OLED screen
- With pod attached: 71.6 x 25.9mm
- GeekVape Aegis Boost 2 B60 Pod Mod
- GeekVape Aegis Boost 2 B60 Replacement Pod (5mL)
- 2 x GeekVape B Series coils:
- 0.2 ohm (50-58W, pre-installed)
- 0.6 ohm (15-25W)
- Coil tool
- USB Type-C charging cable
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Good tank size, good mouth piece, good shirt pocket size. Battery could have been a little bigger. Cheap enough to get 2 though.