Yearn Neat 2 Pod Kit by Uwell is as simple as pod vape kits come, like it's made for beginner vapers! The Yearn Neat 2 is small, light, produces great flavour and has disposable pods! It’s a vape that requires no vaping experience to operate with its fast draw-activated vapour production. Plus you get great vapour flavour and cool colours as a bonus from Uwell.
The Yearn Neat 2 good looks
This vapouriser kit comes in a metallic finish of brilliant colours to brighten up anyone’s day! The Yearn Neat 2 is also small enough to fit in your pocket or handbag and since it has no buttons, there’s no need to worry about it accidentally firing if you forget to turn it off.
Plus, the ergonomic design fits in your hand perfectly!
A tight Yearn Neat 2 draw
If you're looking for an e-cigarette that closely resembles the draw of a traditional cigarette, you've found it! The Yearn Neat 2 has a tight mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape, that's usually held in the mouth briefly before inhaling to your lungs. The Yearn Neat 2 has this down pat with the inclusion of some airflow adjustment from the side push button to loosen or tighten your vape.
Vape it and throw it away
Simplicity is the essence of the Uwell Yearn Neat 2 which is perfectly demonstrated by its disposable pods with 2mL vape juice capacity. Don’t throw away the whole kit! Just the pod, once the vapour no longer tastes great or the vapour production significantly decreases.
Setting up the Yearn Neat 2 for vaping is also super easy:
- Remove the pod and take off the plastic strip from the bottom of the pod.
- Fill the pod via the side, silicone-covered fill port, with your fave vape juice.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes to soak the coil with e-liquid.
- Draw on the mouth piece and taste that vape goodness!
Coil tech in the Yearn Neat 2
The Yearn Neat 2 Pods come with a built-in UN2 0.9 ohm Meshed Coil that will give you some amazing flavour and decent, medium vapour production in comparison to other pod vape kits on the market. Some vape reviewers say the flavour is comparable to Uwell’s other popular vape kit, the Caliburn G, and that’s saying a lot since the Caliburn is much-beloved for its vapour flavour by many vapers!
Similar to many other Uwell pod kits, the Pro-FOCS Flavour Testing Technology ensures the mesh coil heats evenly, allowing for longer-lasting coils and incredible vape e-liquid flavour with every draw.
The icing on the cake is its 520mAh battery size which charges in one hour and should last you most of, if not all day, depending on how much you vape, of course.
- The Uwell Yearn Neat 2 does not come with a charging cable. If you don’t have one, you can pick up a USB Type C Charging Cable right now.
- We recommend purchasing extra Uwell Yearn Neat 2 Replacement Pods, even upon your first purchase of the Yearn Neat 2, as it only comes with one pod in the kit.
- Battery safety is of utmost importance when vaping, even for built-in-battery devices like the Yearn Neat 2. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Yearn Neat 2 features & specs
- 2mL vapour e-Liquid capacity
- Max power output 12W
- FeCrAl UN2 Meshed-H 0.9 ohm Coil
- LED indicator
- 520mAh battery capacity
- Dimensions: 102.5 x 22.1 x 11.5mm
- Weight: 27.9g
- Draw-activated mechanism
- Type-C USB charging port (charging cable not included)
- Uwell Yearn Neat 2 Device
- Uwell Yearn Neat 2 Pod (pre-installed)
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love it, great flavour and great MTL feel. Also long lasting pods.
O well Uwell done it again, great flavour pod longevity seems to be on point. Can’t go past VapourOxide for your vape needs.